• Show
Clear All

• What a sad joke

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_2014-02-05_032419.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1745240

this is my 3th quest like this, i already spent 360 cript tokens and 400 insignia, now 1000 ? who desing this quests monkyes ? what is the average iq in R2 gaming departament ? 2x bottles of coke ? 1000 players tell R2 that circuit quest ar unreal and some of them impossible and what R2 response... "give us your money, buy balens, don't expect something good from us, we ar greeeedy" jokers
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]70488[/ATTACH]

this is my 3th quest like this, i already spent 360 cript tokens and 400 insignia, now 1000 ? who desing this quests monkyes ? what is the average iq in R2 gaming departament ? 2x bottles of coke ? 1000 players tell R2 that circuit quest ar unreal and some of them impossible and what R2 response... "give us your money, buy balens, don't expect something good from us, we ar greeeedy" jokers
    Don't expect it to change. Just like the outrageous backpack prices.
    Boo to this many **** they give out...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

i don't expect nothing from some brainless fat guys who only want "MONEEEY, MOOOOOREEEE MONEEEEY" they practicaly killing gameplay we have 200 week quests, ok many of them boring but who wants rewards will do 200, but what 200 looks so easy, let's make fun of our players and put 50 ,100 ,150 200 quest's something impossible and silly "R2 special" Great Job like that title we gain by taking the final hit on World Boss, keep this good ideas, soon you will merge all the servers to gain 200 players

Comment

soon you will merge all the servers to gain 200 players
        I would like to see an all server merge.
        Would totally fill the top 8 guilds up, many 70+ so those 70s in later servers stop complaining.
        And severe server crashes

Comment

It does happend to me too,and now im out imperial seal just need to skip all those stupid quest which it need to buy something from catacomb shop/arena shop,
          “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

will happen soon after all non-cashers and semicashers will quit , maybe some of heavy cashers will quit too, it's hard to play heavy casher vs heavy casher and Boom ,heavy merge , "R2 emo business plan" will finaly work

Comment

will happen soon after all non-cashers and semicashers will quit , maybe some of heavy cashers will quit too, it's hard to play heavy casher vs heavy casher and Boom ,heavy merge , "R2 emo business plan" will finaly work
              I do hope though one thing...
              This Wartune 2, is the best thing that hit wartune.
              Hopefully, full content, better stuff, (maybe lower prices)

Comment

Hopefully, full content, better stuff, (maybe lower prices)
                lower prices ? =))) keep dreaming, fat guys from R2 must feed, 950 balens a skill reset , 100 a sylph status reset,895 balens a talent reset with reward like 2,4 balens max, 10 15 per day, yeah this game was desing buy monkey's , greedy monkey's, now i am sure, yo R2 put a 150 balens entry ticket in cloud city, will be perfect !

Comment

Please don't complete these quests, the waste of tokens make me feel sick tbh! lol

Comment

the sad part is that the quest doesnt resets on monday, it shall remain there...I feel lucky since i received it just once, so I still have 10 imperial seals left

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hahaha.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	1681197

that was 100th quest, this is 160 =)))) great job R2, now go wash your hands

BTW: i am only lvl 58, a 70 epic helm shard to pass a quest =)))
                      Last edited by DarthVille; 02-05-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

im suport darth's i quit this stupit Quest ****......

Comment

Best way to get ignored, insult the people who have all the power. Give them a bit, I believe the quests will be adjusted soon enough.

Comment

I believe the quests will be adjusted soon enough
                            since it's a new method of ripoff, i don't think will be adjusted

Comment

Nah cause it threatens players leaving or an entire portion of the game being ignored

Comment

Working...
                              X