X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on gear (and other stuff)

Hi guys,
    So I have a few questions about gear stuff :
    1. what set should I aim for ? pve or pvp ? (I play both so I don't focus on any specific one) -> I thought to get the pvp set and from the crypt the jewelry stuff.
    2. is there any other jewel (rings and so on) besides the one I can buy with crypt tokens ?
    3. before level 40 which campaign should I farm ? (I guess I would want skeleton keys as drop but other than that nothing specific)
    4. on what can I spend my balens ? I will not buy any more then the game gives me and I don't know how to spend the ones I get ... inventory I will not buy since I get guild stuff, should I wait on wings ? (it will take forever or close enough) or slypsh or what else ?

That's it for now ... thanks in advance for all the advice and so on

cya IG

1. Always PvE gear.
    4. Only spend your cash on VIP.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by macsu View Post
      Hi guys,
      So I have a few questions about gear stuff :
      1. what set should I aim for ? pve or pvp ? (I play both so I don't focus on any specific one) -> I thought to get the pvp set and from the crypt the jewelry stuff.
      2. is there any other jewel (rings and so on) besides the one I can buy with crypt tokens ?
      3. before level 40 which campaign should I farm ? (I guess I would want skeleton keys as drop but other than that nothing specific)
      4. on what can I spend my balens ? I will not buy any more then the game gives me and I don't know how to spend the ones I get ... inventory I will not buy since I get guild stuff, should I wait on wings ? (it will take forever or close enough) or slypsh or what else ?

That's it for now ... thanks in advance for all the advice and so on

cya IG
      1. 35 PvP => 45 Pvp => 50 PvE => 60 PvE => 70 PvE
      2. Good jewels come from the crypt shop, but you can also find decent ones in campaigns/mpd runs. And if lucky they might drop in Catacombs. Get 40 leg, then 60/70 leg rings. 50/60/70 jewels legged.
      3. Any campaign is best to farm, with sylph and everything, it's best to lvl to 50+ and then camp, then a good campaign to farm at that point is Buradoth's Grave (lvl 48).
      4. Crypt keys mostly, gem scrolls so you can update gems later on, wings are also a good investment.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

if you are going to stay under level 40

•get 40 leg set
        •Don't get clothing ( except wings)
        •get most mounts
        •get astrals

else

•get 45 pvp
        •get clothngs
        •
        •

crypt ones are the best

slow leveler -> do -10 level dungeons
        or ->same level dungeons

bid "real Balens" on class wars wagers
        server : Wartune S137
        class : Archer : since October 2013
        level : ->50
        br : 36,000
        spend so far : $30

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          1. 35 PvP => 45 Pvp => 50 PvE => 60 PvE => 70 PvE
          2. Good jewels come from the crypt shop, but you can also find decent ones in campaigns/mpd runs. And if lucky they might drop in Catacombs. Get 40 leg, then 60/70 leg rings. 50/60/70 jewels legged.
          3. Any campaign is best to farm, with sylph and everything, it's best to lvl to 50+ and then camp, then a good campaign to farm at that point is Buradoth's Grave (lvl 48).
          4. Crypt keys mostly, gem scrolls so you can update gems later on, wings are also a good investment.
          1. 35, 45,55, 60 set , 80set.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            1. 35, 45,55, 60 set , 80set.
            Sigh... no.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

1 are you on a new or older server?..new?..get 40 pve set legend ...trade up to 55 pvp set when u reach that high..dont bother with 40 rings/jewels..wait to 50 since u will lvl there pretty fast...i wld suggest skipping 60 set and rings/jewels all together...the crypt token costs are insane at lvl 70 for rings/jewels and the most you will get is 190 a day, and you will need 30k tokens for 70 legendary rings and jewels

Comment

Originally posted by Tourist_Teh View Post
                if you are going to stay under level 40

•get 40 leg set
                •Don't get clothing ( except wings)
                •get most mounts
                •get astrals

else

•get 45 pvp
                •get clothngs
                •
                •

crypt ones are the best

slow leveler -> do -10 level dungeons
                or ->same level dungeons

bid "real Balens" on class wars wagers
                Uh... you can't get the 40 set until you are level 40. Thus if you're gonna stay under level 40, you can't get the 40 set.
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

35,45,55 - easily obtained due to insignias and gb
                  60 - can be obtained from summoning. Assuming you get 48 legend stones a day, You will take about 4 days for a piece and probably 5 days for the lloids for equipments. (Best to train 3 key mules and take them to lvl 65 to help in your summoning)
                  70- get them but dont enchant or socket them, wait to upgrade them to lvl 80, this will save alot of gold and time. Those gold can be spent on your astrals.

For Classwar try to aim for a orange gaia or orange AQ, preferably 5 stars.
                  Last edited by R21577189; 02-05-2014, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Yes skip all the good sets, then moan like every person on my server with those PvP sets at 60+ because they can't get **** done.

Sigh... I'm trying to make him a good solid player and all u guys keep informing him he has to be lazy. 50 set doesn't take long to get at all, the benefit of having it before 60 is huge.
                    Not getting it and playing with 55 set up till 60 or some even 70 is just lazy and gimping yourself.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      35,45,55 - easily obtained due to insignias and gb
                      60 - can be obtained from summoning. Assuming you get 48 legend stones a day, You will take about 4 days for a piece and probably 5 days for the lloids for equipments. (Best to train 3 key mules and take them to lvl 65 to help in your summoning)
                      70- get them but dont enchant or socket them, wait to upgrade them to lvl 80, this will save alot of gold and time. Those gold can be spent on your astrals.

For Classwar try to aim for a orange gaia or orange AQ, preferably 5 stars.
                      You need to cash alot then to get enough stats to clear lvl 80 dungeons normal much less the nm ones if you want to remain with leg 60 set. As for saving time, you still need to spend the time to farm mats for lvl 70 pieces, insignia to make them legendary before you can even combine them with leg 80 stones n shards to make them leg 80....so I don't see any time saving here. One does not need to make a 2nd set if they can find a way to save up enough gold, refining crystals and socket rods before making the leg 70 piece to 80 since you can just synth, resocket, reenchant and refine it before doing anything. Just be sure to start with the weapon first so you still keep the +10 rage per action and the dmg bonus only requires u to have 2 pieces of set 70 so after you do the weapon one shot, save again for armor then save extra long to do hat and brooch at one go. Rings and jewels don't have to be done in one go so you can take your time to reenchant them. Just save enough rods and refining so you don't lose too much stats.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        You need to cash alot then to get enough stats to clear lvl 80 dungeons normal much less the nm ones if you want to remain with leg 60 set. As for saving time, you still need to spend the time to farm mats for lvl 70 pieces, insignia to make them legendary before you can even combine them with leg 80 stones n shards to make them leg 80....so I don't see any time saving here. One does not need to make a 2nd set if they can find a way to save up enough gold, refining crystals and socket rods before making the leg 70 piece to 80 since you can just synth, resocket, reenchant and refine it before doing anything. Just be sure to start with the weapon first so you still keep the +10 rage per action and the dmg bonus only requires u to have 2 pieces of set 70 so after you do the weapon one shot, save again for armor then save extra long to do hat and brooch at one go. Rings and jewels don't have to be done in one go so you can take your time to reenchant them. Just save enough rods and refining so you don't lose too much stats.
                        yeah they need to resocket the 80 set again after upgrading from lvl 70 set.

Generally according to some forum guys, 110k br can easily clear 80nm , so a 60 set with about 40+ soul engraving and all lvl 6 gems with sufficiently high astrals and mounts would be able to do it.

Comment

Working...
                        X