ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK

Why is it that the top players are always stripped in Tower of Kings and the others only sometimes?

because only those people who are not selfish can be top players.

Originally posted by R211068379 View Post
    Why is it that the top players are always stripped in Tower of Kings and the others only sometimes?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

The timing for stripping requires the player to be up sometime between 3AM and 5AM server time (or something like that), if my understanding is correct.

Based on that, some players are asleep.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

Tok NM has been very good for a month and a half now. There are days when 1 is equiped but that's expected and I don't mind at all.
        I'm thankful for the continuous help they've given us so far (r2 games).
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
          The timing for stripping requires the player to be up sometime between 3AM and 5AM server time (or something like that), if my understanding is correct.

Based on that, some players are asleep.
          I think is they have to be stripped from 3am - 7am if my understanding is correct, even so, it is selfish of the players to ask others to wake up at 3am to strip for them. So what happens when players strip before 3am, they will not appear in the cross server ranking of top 16 and another will take their place.

It is at 3am exactly that their BR register in and is ranked and tabulated for X-server ranking.

That's when after they have been ranked, then and only then can they strip to benefit others.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
            I think its a bit harsh to call the players who can't strip selfish because of time restriction ( 3am-5am where most people need sleep or at work if you play at wrong time sever). I know stripping helps a lot of people and even our group who can clear tok nm with 2 geared toons is thankful in all naked day. However, that does not make it ok to pressure or blame the ones that cannot strip. It is not a requirement for being a top player. Be thankful if they can strip but don't put pressure on ones that cannot which brings them a bad gaming experience.
            :o Bacon FTW :o
            Kabam s1- Mage
            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by R211068379 View Post
              for made easy ToK nightmare , few few work for ToK hard and almost never for ToK normal or easy xd

for lucky for me i unlucked lv nighmare few day ago cus in hard was 3 with gear off (i mean was really nice kill daphne there LOL)
              Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                I think is they have to be stripped from 3am - 7am if my understanding is correct, even so, it is selfish of the players to ask others to wake up at 3am to strip for them.
                ToK records BR at 3:15

They need to strip after 3:15 and before 5:00 server time for them to be "naked" in ToK.

ToK resets at 7AM server time, so if players stripped at 4AM server it wouldn't show in rankings until 7AM but if they stripped after 5AM then they wouldn't be naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  ToK records BR at 3:15

They need to strip after 3:15 and before 5:00 server time for them to be "naked" in ToK.

ToK resets at 7AM server time, so if players stripped at 4AM server it wouldn't show in rankings until 7AM but if they stripped after 5AM then they wouldn't be naked.
                  I see, man I kept having the misconception that they have to stay naked from 03:00+ - 0700
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

It's nothing to do with being selfish I don't think, everyone likes to do easy Tok NM, even the top players.
                    Last edited by mattftw; 02-05-2014, 09:34 AM.
                    Knight - Kabam - S1
                    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

As someone that strips down every day (or tries too). Here is my perspective.

Reasons Why We Do This.

1. Makes ToK a lot easier for us as well as everyone else. This doesn't mean we can't beat it when people have gear on it's just more time consuming.
                      2. To help everyone else out on our servers gain rewards / xp faster.

What we don't enjoy.

1. People that tell us "its our job" to do this.
                      2. People that tell us we are lazy if we miss a day...
                      3. Stripping down does cost us something (we are plundered throughout the night).
                      4. Making sure to be up for 3:15am every day takes its toll.
                      5. Having People complain that we are not taking enough off (ie, Clothes / astrals)
                      IGN: Jacko
                      Server: Kabam S24
                      Guild: Genesis
                      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Stop whining lol in us west servers top 4 are always full geared cant pass it but no problems we can make hard xD
                        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                          Stop whining lol in us west servers top 4 are always full geared cant pass it but no problems we can make hard xD
                          hard naked?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            hard naked?
                            mmm not usually maybe 1 naked someday xD

But dont worry i will go to top 4 and nake all days lol
                            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                              Can we say that you are the selfish one? Expecting that all the top players should strip just to carry you through? Keep in mind the timing is around 3-5am and some people don't want to stay up that late. Be happy that there are actually people who follow through with this. Don't complain when a few people don't bc that's being selfish. Put yourself in there shoes. Would you like waking up every single day at 3-5am just to strip your toon for a video game? Not everyone is fond on getting up that early. Let people be. If they strip awesome for you. If they don't then deal with it. I am on west servers and can't do NM since not all of them strips in the top ranks. i don't complain here though calling them selfish and what not. I just deal with hard mode and continue to work on my toon.

Comment

Working...
                              X