No announcement yet.

ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This topic is getting so obnoxious. Whether they're thankful or not, the only people who are selfish are the ones who expect others to get up at an ungodly hour just so that a video game is easier for them. It's not that hard for me since I live on the east coast and play on a west coast server, but if I played on an east coast server, there's just no way I would regularly gear strip. Even as it is, some days it's just nice to sleep in, uninterrupted. If I were less self-interested and cared less about my own guildies, I'd probably have stopped doing the strip, just to annoy the cross server people who randomly trot onto my server trying to get me to promise to strip every day... some people have some serious nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
      This topic is getting so obnoxious. Whether they're thankful or not, the only people who are selfish are the ones who expect others to get up at an ungodly hour just so that a video game is easier for them. It's not that hard for me since I live on the east coast and play on a west coast server, but if I played on an east coast server, there's just no way I would regularly gear strip. Even as it is, some days it's just nice to sleep in, uninterrupted. If I were less self-interested and cared less about my own guildies, I'd probably have stopped doing the strip, just to annoy the cross server people who randomly trot onto my server trying to get me to promise to strip every day... some people have some serious nerve.
      Yes this I agree with you on. I don't blame other top guys not wanting to strip. I bet they all get bothered every day about it and complained about not doing it perfect. Not to mention the countless whine posts on the forum and the bashing posts about people not doing so. People should be greatful and ask politely about it. Think how it is to be there shoes and how you want others to react to you about what you are doing. Its the best way to go about things and if you treat others nice they might treat you nice back.

Comment

hehe, on my cross server when we are lucky to get 2 naked and one half naked and 1 naked, we can do up to 3 lvs , but when only 2 naked, 1 lv ), and from 3 naked and up its almost imposible to get 1 lv, evan so, we are very thankfull to people when they are naked, the exp and insignia rewards needed for lv 70 gear are very usefull

Comment

That is the challenge of ToK, making people strip after 3:15am.

It's not even about strategy or execution. Just be good at making people strip.

Now i understand why china removed this: totally abused by players. People love exploiting stuff, but hate it when admitting they are exploiting it.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post

Now i understand why china removed this: totally abused by players. People love exploiting stuff, but hate it when admitting they are exploiting it.
            Hmm been looking at your posts. You seem to post the same thing on most of your posts... "EXPLOIT"... LoL. Let the flame war continue.
            IGN: Jacko
            Server: Kabam S24
            Guild: Genesis
            Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

So why are you still playing?

Comment

..but hate it when admitting they are exploiting it.
                i feel the hate coming. I'm right after all.

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                So why are you still playing?
                why are you still posting irrelevant stuff?

Comment

i feel the hate coming. I'm right after all.

why are you still posting irrelevant stuff?
                  Simply because you're hopeless. QQ about everyone exploiting stuff yet you're still playing this game. Just get over it.

Comment

QQ about everyone exploiting stuff?

WHat?when?where?

im even part of those "everyone" who exploits. The difference is, i dont QQ when i am called one, unlike some darrylch

Comment

then leave it alone. you know your stuff, they know theyrs and thats it. not always everyone will be on the same wave line, so then leave from yourself. , you dont like the supossed -exploits- but still benefit from them, how you yourself say, so let it go

Comment

Working...
                      X