A few simple suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few simple suggestions

I wanted to make some suggestions that would not take much effort to enact.

With the Guild Blessing Wheel, I would like to see the "EXP" button replaced with a "Sylph" button. More specifically, I would like a Sylph button where I commonly win sylph essences, semi-rare Sepulcrum and Mahra, and rare seals. Further, I would like to have Apollo essences available as one of the common essences, giving us a chance to slowly gather 60 Apollo essences over 2-3 months to make an Apollo seal. Further, this can replace the "EXP" button, which loses value as we gain levels.

I would also like to have the farm vault as an alternative inventory space for seeds, rather than just a window showing my seeds in my normal inventory. I would be more interested in the 12 hour seeds if I could accumulate 9 of them and plant them all at once without using my normal inventory slots. Of course, I would also like to see higher levels of the normal seeds that can be purchased with gold - maybe have two icons, one for purchasing in gold, the other for purchasing in balens.

Regarding the new Circuit quests (and maybe even Bounty quests), I have two things I would like to see. First I want a time limit so that the quest disappears after, say, 4 hours. Second, I would like to see the multi-player dungeon quests connected to other players' efforts to run the dungeons. For example, if a player puts out the "fast invite" message to The Badlands, then 3-4 Circuit questers get a special quest to help that person do the dungeon. This would require safeguards, such as closing the quest if the player gives up, or goes in without the quester. However, this would truly benefit newer/lower level players, and the reward could be 2-3 quest points and/or a special bonus chest.

... that's about it.

- BoogerEater
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

*slams head on desk* funny....they will never do that
    "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

It's not your ideas are bad, but you should know that the chance of it's happening is close to zero. I really like your suggestion on circuit quest's expiry time tho.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Your Ideas are great, but knowing r2games? I don't think they'll do it. I love the time expiring for bounty and circuit.
        The gods watch over you!
        And they cheer you up!
        Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
        (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
        Name: Cephalrai.
        Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
        BR:
        Clean: 411k
        with sylph: 598k
        full artilary: 1.4m
        Title: Lord Divine.
        Guild: Phoenix~!
        Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

and make seeds synthesizable.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

time limit for circuit quest??????/ its bad idea., its hard to complete 200 circuit quest{CQ** in just 1 week for those high level and non-balens user [speacialy those have not much time]. most of CQ is in atoll, and theirs no teleport form getting CIRQUIT quest to level 4 atoll...its better they should put IMPERIAL SEAL in daily devotion. coz, BOUND BALENS not COUNT, and sometimes if ur circuit quest need archaic weapon(1000 crypt token),

server: S103 Desert of Palms
            name: crack13
            lvl;54 knight, {no recharge record**
            title: elite crusader
            br. 57k (CROTIAN LEGEND set.........(ring and jewel all legend 50)
            guild: sagarealm

Comment

Originally posted by CRACK666 View Post
              time limit for circuit quest??????/ its bad idea., its hard to complete 200 circuit quest{CQ** in just 1 week for those high level and non-balens user [speacialy those have not much time]. most of CQ is in atoll, and theirs no teleport form getting CIRQUIT quest to level 4 atoll...its better they should put IMPERIAL SEAL in daily devotion. coz, BOUND BALENS not COUNT, and sometimes if ur circuit quest need archaic weapon(1000 crypt token),
              Time limit on circuit quest means if you stuck on a quest, just wait until the quest expired so it will be changed to another quest. Its similar to the 30 minutes countdown on bounty quest board.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
              X