Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BR/stats required to beat necropolis floors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR/stats required to beat necropolis floors?

Anyone know how much BR and how good your stats have to be to clear floor 10 of necropolis?

I did it with about 85K, I think.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      I did it with about 85K, I think.
      dang, even if i use all my pots and scolls i could only get around 70k br, think its possible for me to beat it with that?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
        dang, even if i use all my pots and scolls i could only get around 70k br, think its possible for me to beat it with that?
        depends on class and set tbh

Comment

im a mage with legend 50 set fully enchanted and socketed. 20k matk without pots/scrolls. how much br do i need to beat floor 10

Comment

I did it with around 75k br (I was potted). I used Amazon queen and I am a knight. full legend 50 with two delphics loaded

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
              I did it with around 75k br (I was potted). I used Amazon queen and I am a knight. full legend 50 with two delphics loaded
              hmm interesting mind telling me ur hp, defenses and atk?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                hmm interesting mind telling me ur hp, defenses and atk?
                I don't remember exactly but i had around 75k health around 21k patk 18k pdef and 16k mdef something like that. I recently upgraded to 60 PvE so my stats are higher now

Comment

try it, you have 1 free revive per day.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    try it, you have 1 free revive per day.
                    Didnt know that yet, thanks

I had between 95-100k br as a mage when i reached floor 14 (as a mage). So 85k is a good assumption.
                    It also depends on your sylph and such. I went to do necro on first release day of sylphs so i could level it so with a strong sylph you might be able to pull it off with less br. Dont forget to put troops back at floor 10, since it's the eye of cata and mostly hit the back

Comment

Cleared lv10 at 80k, 14 at 95k as a mage.

Comment

who cares about lvl 10...you should be aiming for lvl 12 necro. That's the min requirement you'll need to clear before you can purchase leg 80 shards from crypt shop. Before you tell me that it is a long way off, my suggestion here is for non-cashers who wish to play for long term. Spending 3 keys each time you finish a set is not efficient at all. Better to spend 3 keys with leg 50 set and lots of free mounts under your belt along with other stuff that makes you powerful enough to clear till lvl 12 in 1 shot and be forever rid of necro would be way better. This way u save 6 keys for almost an additional week of double token on cata.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

you only need to enter it once using 3 keys, then you can re enter it as many times as you wish as long as you make sure to be alive when you exit it.

I entered it when I reached lvl 70 and had 80 k + br, cleared lvl 10 so i can buy the lvl 70 jewelry). After 1-2 weeks I got back on the same attempt and cleared lvl 11 as well. I can re enter it and try as many times as I wish, and when the time to clear lvl 12 comes I'll go back. All with the same 3 crypt keys :P
                          Last edited by Draggyy; 02-06-2014, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            you only need to enter it once using 3 keys, then you can re enter it as many times as you wish as long as you make sure to be alive when you exit it.

I entered it when I reached lvl 70 and had 80 k + br, cleared lvl 10 so i can buy the lvl 70 jewelry). After 1-2 weeks I got back on the same attempt and cleared lvl 11 as well. I can re enter it and try as many times as I wish, and when the time to clear lvl 12 comes I'll go back. All with the same 3 crypt keys :P
                            ohh i see you are taking advantage of the 1 free revive a day thing. But I have a question about your way. can i still use signet training to get extra exp everyday while still in necro during that same attempt?

Comment

yep. at least i can

Comment

Working...
                              X