Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BR/stats required to beat necropolis floors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coldsw
    replied
    here are the 3 videos each class clearing lv10 necro.

archer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFt78G2TeP0 (after all buff I believe he was at 70K+BR)
    mage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgT4Qkb3lSg (video by redoga, 75K+BR)
    knight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-OTFq0eFw (95K+BR)

note that redoga finished lv10 before sylph was introduced. you might pull it off if your BR is slightly lower than 75K. of course BR is only for reference. Play style, configuration of your stat, skills are the keys.
    Last edited by coldsw; 02-06-2014, 08:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    ... Have you completed catacombs lvl 100 yet zeref? lol
    LOLOLOL hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    yes but that eye just keeps appearing and surviving with very little hp left on necro lv 10 cant get rid of him thunderer slow down doesnt proc in of

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    yes,mages can df the bosses and mages have it easy to do double hits,right?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    It's actually easier for mage than it is for archer...
    yes,mages can df the bosses and mages have it easy to do double hits,right?

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Piece of cake for an archer, hard for mages and knights
    It's actually easier for mage than it is for archer...

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Piece of cake for an archer, hard for mages and knights

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    ohh i see you are taking advantage of the 1 free revive a day thing. But I have a question about your way. can i still use signet training to get extra exp everyday while still in necro during that same attempt?
    I never used any, I have 95 at the moment, but it does asks me daily if i wish to recover 2 816 000 xp for 2 signets so you should be able to do so

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    yep. at least i can

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    you only need to enter it once using 3 keys, then you can re enter it as many times as you wish as long as you make sure to be alive when you exit it.

I entered it when I reached lvl 70 and had 80 k + br, cleared lvl 10 so i can buy the lvl 70 jewelry). After 1-2 weeks I got back on the same attempt and cleared lvl 11 as well. I can re enter it and try as many times as I wish, and when the time to clear lvl 12 comes I'll go back. All with the same 3 crypt keys :P
    ohh i see you are taking advantage of the 1 free revive a day thing. But I have a question about your way. can i still use signet training to get extra exp everyday while still in necro during that same attempt?

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    you only need to enter it once using 3 keys, then you can re enter it as many times as you wish as long as you make sure to be alive when you exit it.

I entered it when I reached lvl 70 and had 80 k + br, cleared lvl 10 so i can buy the lvl 70 jewelry). After 1-2 weeks I got back on the same attempt and cleared lvl 11 as well. I can re enter it and try as many times as I wish, and when the time to clear lvl 12 comes I'll go back. All with the same 3 crypt keys :P
    Last edited by Draggyy; 02-06-2014, 01:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    who cares about lvl 10...you should be aiming for lvl 12 necro. That's the min requirement you'll need to clear before you can purchase leg 80 shards from crypt shop. Before you tell me that it is a long way off, my suggestion here is for non-cashers who wish to play for long term. Spending 3 keys each time you finish a set is not efficient at all. Better to spend 3 keys with leg 50 set and lots of free mounts under your belt along with other stuff that makes you powerful enough to clear till lvl 12 in 1 shot and be forever rid of necro would be way better. This way u save 6 keys for almost an additional week of double token on cata.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Cleared lv10 at 80k, 14 at 95k as a mage.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    try it, you have 1 free revive per day.
    Didnt know that yet, thanks

I had between 95-100k br as a mage when i reached floor 14 (as a mage). So 85k is a good assumption.
    It also depends on your sylph and such. I went to do necro on first release day of sylphs so i could level it so with a strong sylph you might be able to pull it off with less br. Dont forget to put troops back at floor 10, since it's the eye of cata and mostly hit the back

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    try it, you have 1 free revive per day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X