Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

An End to Soul Engraving Events !?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    vip elite are of r2? now thats a suprise werent they from ************?
    Yes, vip elite is proficient city's. R2's unrelated to them (though event things like SC not happening anymore is likely to spread to the other publishers under their license)

    Comment


    • #17
      stop posting imaginary thread, its just a random self created image that is posted in thread.
      So Fake !

      Join Date Jan 2014Posts 4

      Please don't post such images or thread that disappoint the players, thank you
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

      Comment


      • #18
        Amazing logic here.

        Premise: People stacked too many soul crystals
        Possible problem: "We" don't want them to complain of it
        Solution: stop this kind of event in the furture

        Yeah, totally insane. How did they come up with the idea that people will complain of it? Are they seriously referring to inventory problems here?

        Comment


        • #19
          the complains...

          are those threads with titles like "when's SC event?"

          yea... those...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            the complains...

            are those threads with titles like "when's SC event?"

            yea... those...
            People in here are too stupid to just wait, and keep asking.
            Whenever I see pots and threads about " When its sc event? mount event? " Omg...just wait and stop complaining, be happy they make unlimited.
            If they'll take it out, I won't be sad/mad at them, will be at the ones who brain don't work and don't have patience to wait and keep " spamming " the forum with useless questions.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Yes, vip elite is proficient city's. R2's unrelated to them (though event things like SC not happening anymore is likely to spread to the other publishers under their license)
              then why oxy talked as if they are of r2? :/

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                then why oxy talked as if they are of r2? :/
                He was wrong, get over it.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Yes, vip elite is proficient city's. R2's unrelated to them (though event things like SC not happening anymore is likely to spread to the other publishers under their license)
                  It's exactly like the Auction House incident...

                  where it was Proficient City's decision not to place it into the game and R2 had to follow it.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    People in here are too stupid to just wait, and keep asking.
                    Whenever I see pots and threads about " When its sc event? mount event? " Omg...just wait and stop complaining, be happy they make unlimited.
                    If they'll take it out, I won't be sad/mad at them, will be at the ones who brain don't work and don't have patience to wait and keep " spamming " the forum with useless questions.
                    dumb dumb dumb comment lol if people ask when is it they arent complaining they are just asking WHEN THE EVENT WILL BE in what world is that complaining? -.-
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



                    ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                      dumb dumb dumb comment lol if people ask when is it they arent complaining they are just asking WHEN THE EVENT WILL BE in what world is that complaining? -.-
                      meaning alot of people preparing SC for the event therefore no cashing during event therefore it must be removed,your coment was dumb?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                        dumb dumb dumb comment lol if people ask when is it they arent complaining they are just asking WHEN THE EVENT WILL BE in what world is that complaining? -.-
                        Dude, as long as people keep asking, they want the event so bad cause they have SO many whips/souls prepared, and here I don't talk about non-cashers. Take a look at top cross servers ( ok, no onimad or those who have 80 soul ), but others, they can have more than 30/40/50k, whats the use of spending? What profit does R2 get? If even cashers prefer the free way and not money way, then yes, its clear enough that their profits are going down and they'll make limited quests, seeing all learned to save and not to waste.
                        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                          Dude, as long as people keep asking, they want the event so bad cause they have SO many whips/souls prepared, and here I don't talk about non-cashers. Take a look at top cross servers ( ok, no onimad or those who have 80 soul ), but others, they can have more than 30/40/50k, whats the use of spending? What profit does R2 get? If even cashers prefer the free way and not money way, then yes, its clear enough that their profits are going down and they'll make limited quests, seeing all learned to save and not to waste.
                          It isn't just about saving sc/whips etc.. I've been spending TONS of money on other events and activities that give sc for rewards ( like getting 2500-6k points daily in jewels hunt) so that i could take part in the sc event. If I had known they were going to stop the event I would not have wasted the money.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
                            It isn't just about saving sc/whips etc.. I've been spending TONS of money on other events and activities that give sc for rewards ( like getting 2500-6k points daily in jewels hunt) so that i could take part in the sc event. If I had known they were going to stop the event I would not have wasted the money.
                            no confirmation wether they stop or not,lets pray they dont stop doing it^^

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              lol, best solution ever =

                              -scroll that can allow you to stack up to 9,999 things per inventory slot.
                              - balen scroll that can allow you to stack up to 99,999 things per inventory slot.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Chinese has an update where you can stack 9999 souls/tokens/ins/etc now, so just need to wait till it gets here too.
                                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X