Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    from reading it, i thought they meant about SC being stacked and how much room it will take up :s... But hopefully sc events stay around..

Leave a comment:

• xlastu01
    replied
    Nobody forced them to buy lvl80 engraving, they shouldn't force others to give up sc events. They don't own this game and they aren't the only ones who spend money on this game.

Leave a comment:

• kinglev
    replied
    Originally posted by Balthazar5693 View Post
    Try league of Angels way cheaper and way more fun ive about washed my hands of wartune
    i tried that game for a week and it was fun at first but the entire game is played afk which gets boring after a while.

but back to the sc event. is this just speculation? or is there anything positive about this?

Leave a comment:

• Balthazar5693
    replied
    Try league of Angels way cheaper and way more fun ive about washed my hands of wartune

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    i wonder why pepole spend so much on browser game with almost no content if there games out there with alot more depth and gameplay. i for my part play wartune cause it a fun browser game i can play from evry pc i work at and no need to invest to much time into it. but spend millions on lvl 80 soul engraving = lol

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    think they talking about the super cashers with lv 80 soul engraving...

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Not sure who's complaining, definately not the vast majority of the players.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Hard to find the logic in "many people have stacked too many and we don't want THEM to complain" lmao. Either the company complains or what the 1% with 80 engraving?

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    wow, who's complaining?

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    WHY WOULD WE COMPLAIN? Man these guys sometimes have no reasoning... stacking sc or no event HMMMMMMMMM choices!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X