• Show
Clear All

• An End to Soul Engraving Events !?!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (6).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1745269

Just thought you'd all like to know what they're thinking of possibly doing. I'd like to hear some of your thoughts about this and how you think it'll affect the game, players, etc.

WHY WOULD WE COMPLAIN? Man these guys sometimes have no reasoning... stacking sc or no event HMMMMMMMMM choices!

Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

wow, who's complaining?

Comment

Hard to find the logic in "many people have stacked too many and we don't want THEM to complain" lmao. Either the company complains or what the 1% with 80 engraving?

Comment

Not sure who's complaining, definately not the vast majority of the players.

Comment

think they talking about the super cashers with lv 80 soul engraving...

Comment

i wonder why pepole spend so much on browser game with almost no content if there games out there with alot more depth and gameplay. i for my part play wartune cause it a fun browser game i can play from evry pc i work at and no need to invest to much time into it. but spend millions on lvl 80 soul engraving = lol

Comment

Try league of Angels way cheaper and way more fun ive about washed my hands of wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Balthazar5693 View Post
                  Try league of Angels way cheaper and way more fun ive about washed my hands of wartune
                  i tried that game for a week and it was fun at first but the entire game is played afk which gets boring after a while.

but back to the sc event. is this just speculation? or is there anything positive about this?

Comment

Nobody forced them to buy lvl80 engraving, they shouldn't force others to give up sc events. They don't own this game and they aren't the only ones who spend money on this game.

Comment

from reading it, i thought they meant about SC being stacked and how much room it will take up :s... But hopefully sc events stay around..
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

In that case nobody forces people to stack those sc either. I am glad for these kind of events. I don't want them disappear.

Comment

I really, really hope they don't do this, I would definitely quit if that happens, I hope others will do that too as getting every mount will require insane cash.

Comment

lol. another tactic so they don't lose small profits. If they do this that means they will follow suit with the mount whip event. Thus, meaning all the free events will be basically gone. I guess they don't want free player or low cashers at all. Only the big cashers. That's why hard cashers need to stop giving so much money away just to stay on top. Then they start pulling this ****. So in the end it does hurt the smaller players in the game.

And we still got some people who think R2 isn't do these type of things bc of money reasons Lol.
                            Last edited by 0xykotton; 02-06-2014, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              lol. another tactic so they don't lose small profits. If they do this that means they will follow suit with the mount whip event. Thus, meaning all the free events will be basically gone. I guess they don't want free player or low cashers at all. Only the big cashers. That's why hard cashers need to stop giving so much money away just to stay on top. Then they start pulling this ****. So in the end it does hurt the smaller players in the game.

And we still got some people who think R2 isn't do these type of things bc of money reasons Lol.
                              vip elite are of r2? now thats a suprise werent they from ************?

Comment

Working...
                              X