X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    dumb dumb dumb comment lol if people ask when is it they arent complaining they are just asking WHEN THE EVENT WILL BE in what world is that complaining? -.-
    Dude, as long as people keep asking, they want the event so bad cause they have SO many whips/souls prepared, and here I don't talk about non-cashers. Take a look at top cross servers ( ok, no onimad or those who have 80 soul ), but others, they can have more than 30/40/50k, whats the use of spending? What profit does R2 get? If even cashers prefer the free way and not money way, then yes, its clear enough that their profits are going down and they'll make limited quests, seeing all learned to save and not to waste.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    dumb dumb dumb comment lol if people ask when is it they arent complaining they are just asking WHEN THE EVENT WILL BE in what world is that complaining? -.-
    meaning alot of people preparing SC for the event therefore no cashing during event therefore it must be removed,your coment was dumb?

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    People in here are too stupid to just wait, and keep asking.
    Whenever I see pots and threads about " When its sc event? mount event? " Omg...just wait and stop complaining, be happy they make unlimited.
    If they'll take it out, I won't be sad/mad at them, will be at the ones who brain don't work and don't have patience to wait and keep " spamming " the forum with useless questions.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Yes, vip elite is proficient city's. R2's unrelated to them (though event things like SC not happening anymore is likely to spread to the other publishers under their license)
    It's exactly like the Auction House incident...

where it was Proficient City's decision not to place it into the game and R2 had to follow it.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    then why oxy talked as if they are of r2? :/
    He was wrong, get over it.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Yes, vip elite is proficient city's. R2's unrelated to them (though event things like SC not happening anymore is likely to spread to the other publishers under their license)
    then why oxy talked as if they are of r2? :/

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    the complains...

are those threads with titles like "when's SC event?"

yea... those...
    People in here are too stupid to just wait, and keep asking.
    Whenever I see pots and threads about " When its sc event? mount event? " Omg...just wait and stop complaining, be happy they make unlimited.
    If they'll take it out, I won't be sad/mad at them, will be at the ones who brain don't work and don't have patience to wait and keep " spamming " the forum with useless questions.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    the complains...

are those threads with titles like "when's SC event?"

yea... those...

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    Amazing logic here.

Premise: People stacked too many soul crystals
    Possible problem: "We" don't want them to complain of it
    Solution: stop this kind of event in the furture

Yeah, totally insane. How did they come up with the idea that people will complain of it? Are they seriously referring to inventory problems here?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    stop posting imaginary thread, its just a random self created image that is posted in thread.
    So Fake !

Join Date Jan 2014Posts 4

Please don't post such images or thread that disappoint the players, thank you

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    vip elite are of r2? now thats a suprise werent they from ************?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    lol. another tactic so they don't lose small profits. If they do this that means they will follow suit with the mount whip event. Thus, meaning all the free events will be basically gone. I guess they don't want free player or low cashers at all. Only the big cashers. That's why hard cashers need to stop giving so much money away just to stay on top. Then they start pulling this ****. So in the end it does hurt the smaller players in the game.

And we still got some people who think R2 isn't do these type of things bc of money reasons Lol.
    vip elite are of r2? now thats a suprise werent they from ************?

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    lol. another tactic so they don't lose small profits. If they do this that means they will follow suit with the mount whip event. Thus, meaning all the free events will be basically gone. I guess they don't want free player or low cashers at all. Only the big cashers. That's why hard cashers need to stop giving so much money away just to stay on top. Then they start pulling this ****. So in the end it does hurt the smaller players in the game.

And we still got some people who think R2 isn't do these type of things bc of money reasons Lol.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 02-06-2014, 10:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    I really, really hope they don't do this, I would definitely quit if that happens, I hope others will do that too as getting every mount will require insane cash.

Leave a comment:

• xlastu01
    replied
    In that case nobody forces people to stack those sc either. I am glad for these kind of events. I don't want them disappear.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X