Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Plundering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plundering

would you please make it so you can't get plundered 5 times a day . Hard to get enough gold to up grade all the things you give us. Find a new way of making gold beside getting plundered all the time.

wasn't wilds supposed to be removed? maybe in the next patch....

Comment

Relocate ur city and hide better

Comment

how do you relocate and hide your city?

Comment

Just keep moving your city and buy animals to help avoid losing gold from being plundered. But will say it is harder to hide now since wilds is so much smaller than it used to be.

Comment

i keep being plundered by the same person = how do I avoid this and stop him plundering my city and taking my gold reserves?

Comment

Originally posted by shazah.oreilly View Post
              i keep being plundered by the same person = how do I avoid this and stop him plundering my city and taking my gold reserves?
              There are a few things you can do. First is don't stay in same location, keep moving your city and maybe he will have trouble finding you, although much easier to find people now since wilds are much smaller in area now. 2nd is buy farm animals to store gold, they buy and sell for same price.

I know many people don't like being plundered at all but if you make a big deal about it in world chat, that could make things even worse. Some people plunder others because they know the other person doesn't like it and will continue to do so even more if one makes a big deal about it.

Now this may not be an option at all but you could join the same guild that he is in. Can't plunder people from your own guild.

I just can't believe people still plunder anymore.

Comment

There are a few things you can do. First is don't stay in same location, keep moving your city and maybe he will have trouble finding you, although much easier to find people now since wilds are much smaller in area now. 2nd is buy farm animals to store gold, they buy and sell for same price.

I know many people don't like being plundered at all but if you make a big deal about it in world chat, that could make things even worse. Some people plunder others because they know the other person doesn't like it and will continue to do so even more if one makes a big deal about it.

Now this may not be an option at all but you could join the same guild that he is in. Can't plunder people from your own guild.

I just can't believe people still plunder anymore.

Comment

I've been hiding on Twilight Sands until all my gears have been max forged. Not a good thing if you still do archaeology. But I don't, so it's no loss.

Comment

First ask the person to please stop hitting you 5x a day...if that doesn't work, find someone who can plunder the person and ask them to hit the plunderer(?) for you every single time they hit you...eventually they may get the point. However, the easiest way is just to buy animals with your gold and store it there...if they aren't getting gold from you, they'll move on to the next target....unless they're a complete *** (which there are plenty of unfortunately)

Comment

What to do:
                      1. Buy animals to store your gold. By not having very much gold given out, they will give up on you at some point, so follow this through.
                      2. Find a spot that you won't get plundered by the same player. I know the 200x200 is very small but 5 different regions will make it hard. Unless of course, you're like me that use the five locations to scout out what I am going to say on #3.
                      3. Find members of said guild that plunder you and hit them; without notice. This will take some time in knowing who is at what in terms of BR/abilities/troops. Make a note of said "easy" targets and get your refund (and possibly more).

My Experience:
                      1. I always buy animals (sometimes I would forget if I leave) to store off my excess gold. When you log off, the gold won't accumulate for it to be plundered, so it will be good to maintain and p*expletive* off the attacker. If I get plundered, it will be for the meager amount of gold given away and 4k Kyanite (which I get 1.2+Mil a day with a level 10 farm and 15 level 3 K-Seeds and a few 1-hour bitties). If I have a timer after being plundered, I will use that to do all my eq/ability upgrading from selling of my animals. Person walks off with meager gold and Kyanite and I am laughing my a*expletive* off.
                      2. I hardly move as I am doing archaeology (when I am feeling like it), so I just welcome anyone that wants to try; just remember I do groupings (or guilds) once I find out who it was (by going to the coords in the mail or finding them on chat with the view button) that wants to spill first blood.
                      3. This is a game, plundering is a part of that. That being said, I ignore all feeble threats that players make about destroying my compound (hey, someone threw the first bullet; it doesn't mean I am going to take it sitting down, so I welcome a war; just bring the d*expletive* beer and let's have fun). Once I find out who it is that hit me, that guild is marked for me to go after. I may win some, I may lose some, and then I will find people who are careless in leaving large amounts of gold laying around. With #1 in place, I am getting a good refund when I hit others of that same guild. Sometimes, it's sending a message of "if you don't want me to hit you, then don't hit me... simple as that". Sometimes I am asked why, and my response is always "thank (player name) for going into the cookie jar =)".

With that method, I will have the occasional person who would try and plunder me (once every blue moon); but hey, I got 25 torpedoes all ready to sink some ships, so I am not worried.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                      X