lvl 80 crypt gear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 80 crypt gear?

anyone know how much crypt tokens they cost? I looked around but I only see people talking about lvl 80 gear and nobody mentions the lvl 80 crypt gear

there is no crypt gear, just 2k tokens (if they don't increase for us) 200 leg stones and 1 leg 70 piece to craft it.

Comment

-_- yeah,jacko posted a little ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        there is no crypt gear, just 2k tokens (if they don't increase for us) 200 leg stones and 1 leg 70 piece to craft it.
        doesnt he mean crypt tokens required for 80 set? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          doesnt he mean crypt tokens required for 80 set? o.O
          think he means rings/jewels lol

Comment

think he means rings/jewels lol
            think he should ask question again and be more clear :s

Comment

the rings and jewels for lvl 80, the lvl 70 crypt parts each costs 2.5k tokens each (2 rings 2 jewels).
              How much does the lvl 80 ones cost. I am only taking about the jewels and rings not the cost to make it legend or anything else.

Comment

^no such thing

Comment

i know level 80 pve gear exists in chinese version, and heard that level 80 rings and jewels comes with it (not 100% sure) so if they exist in the chinese version I am wondering how much it costs in crypt tokens

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                    i know level 80 pve gear exists in chinese version, and heard that level 80 rings and jewels comes with it (not 100% sure) so if they exist in the chinese version I am wondering how much it costs in crypt tokens
                    ^^^^^^^^

2k tokens (shards) + 200 leg stones + lv70 legend ring/jewel = lv80 legend ring/jewel

2k tokens (shards) + 200 leg stones + lv70 pve piece = lv80 legend pve piece

Comment

Artemis so stubborn.
                      there is no crypt gear
                      read this 1000x and maybe you will understand

Comment

^^^^^^^^

2k tokens (shards) + 200 leg stones + lv70 legend ring/jewel = lv80 legend ring/jewel

2k tokens (shards) + 200 leg stones + lv70 pve piece = lv80 legend pve piece
                        ok confused. to make legendary pve lvl 70 set u need what u mentioned above. so how does it become 80? the level 70 legend set currently exists in our version of wartune right now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	345.0 KB
ID:	1681224
                        200 leg stones + lvl 70 pve piece + 25 shards = level 70 legend pve equip
                        Last edited by ArtemisS58; 02-06-2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

ok confused. to make legendary pve lvl 70 set u need what u mentioned above. so how does it become 80? the level 70 legend set currently exists in our version of wartune right now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70669[/ATTACH]
                          200 leg stones + lvl 70 pve piece + 25 shards = level 70 legend pve equip
                          I am going to explain this as simply as I can. There is no NORMAL level 80 PvE gear. There is only LEGENDARY level 80 gear. That counts for both the weapon/hat/neck/armor stuff AND the Jewels/Rings. In order to Synthesize the level 80 gear you must first create LEGENDARY level 70 gear. You then take that legendary level 70 gear along with 200 level 80 stones and 10 shards purchased from Crypt Shop for a specific amount of crypt tokens (Chinese version is 200 tokens per shard) and use them all to synthesize your brand new shiny level 80 LEGENDARY gear.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

the rings and jewels for lvl 80, the lvl 70 crypt parts each costs 2.5k tokens each (2 rings 2 jewels).
                            How much does the lvl 80 ones cost. I am only taking about the jewels and rings not the cost to make it legend or anything else.
                            All lvl 80 gear requires a leg 70 gear to synth. There is no lvl 80 normal gear itself.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                              I am going to explain this as simply as I can. There is no NORMAL level 80 PvE gear. There is only LEGENDARY level 80 gear. That counts for both the weapon/hat/neck/armor stuff AND the Jewels/Rings. In order to Synthesize the level 80 gear you must first create LEGENDARY level 70 gear. You then take that legendary level 70 gear along with 200 level 80 stones and 10 shards purchased from Crypt Shop for a specific amount of crypt tokens (Chinese version is 200 tokens per shard) and use them all to synthesize your brand new shiny level 80 LEGENDARY gear.
                              If only some1 had said that from the start :/ I don't know about 80 gear so of course I would assume there would be normal 80 gear to make legend.
                              Thanks for clearing it up

Comment

Working...
                              X