Lag and Maintenance!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag and Maintenance!

Thank you for all the new features in game. It's exciting! But my question is what happened to usual weekly maintenance? Is it just been neglected and along with it us too?

If you are so interested in what's happening (or isn't) and why, I suggest you go read the news and events section of this forum.
    http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ews-amp-Events

There, they already said there wasn't gonna be a maintenance this week, because of a holiday period.

Comment

Miantenence

Well my friend... if you haven't noticed it yet it has been 3 weeks since the last maintenance... 1 week maintenance delay is enough to cause serious lag issues to players.. because of too much data redundancy. And thanks to that so many who started to play in new servers already left and so many ghost accounts are pilling up.

Comment

Hahaha, you talk like wartune's weekly maintenance are fixing those issues.

Reminds me to myself at the early days of wartune when i was sweet and naive.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Avengerofblood View Post
          Well my friend... if you haven't noticed it yet it has been 3 weeks since the last maintenance... 1 week maintenance delay is enough to cause serious lag issues to players.. because of too much data redundancy. And thanks to that so many who started to play in new servers already left and so many ghost accounts are pilling up.
          People who start new servers and leave don't leave cause of that. A lot come, try to be the best, then move on because they can't be the best. New servers are a cashers race for the best xD

@ Arlad: I remember when you were on a little level archer, til you grew up :P
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Be the best in a fantasy world. LOL to that.
            Well if maintenance doesn't fix your your lag then you have a problem with your ISP. Try spending some money on a better ISP. The fact remains lag is a serious problem. And a
            maintenance is required ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Avengerofblood View Post
              Be the best in a fantasy world. LOL to that.
              Well if maintenance doesn't fix your your lag then you have a problem with your ISP. Try spending some money on a better ISP. The fact remains lag is a serious problem. And a
              maintenance is required ASAP.
              Wow. Whatever weed you are smoking, share me some of those.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                Do you even know what the sole purpose of maintenances are?
                Clearly not.

It's to deal with the huge bandwidth of players. Some games I have played do weekly maintenances just for that.
                Should they also fix bugs within the game? Most definitely, but the development team is "far too busy" copying and translating old codes for future updates.
                Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-09-2014, 06:35 AM. Reason: Phone auto-filled team to too, so I changed that.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                  Do you even know what the sole purpose of maintenances are?
                  Clearly not.

It's to deal with the huge bandwidth of players. Some games I have played do weekly maintenances just for that.
                  Should they also fix bugs within the game? Most definitely, but the development too is "far too busy" copying and translating old codes for future updates.
                  You've been here a long time and still think that the "weekly maintenance" fixes the problems? Okay, please give me 5 examples where a bug fixed by weekly maintenances. And dealing with huge bandwidth of players? There's plenty MMO with more active players has no weekly maintenance.

PS: and im still pi'ssed on the "typo fix" on Bound Balens at a weekly maintenance a few months ago

Comment

You've been here a long time and still think that the "weekly maintenance" fixes the problems? Okay, please give me 5 examples where a bug fixed by weekly maintenances. And dealing with huge bandwidth of players? There's plenty MMO with more active players has no weekly maintenance.

PS: and im still pi'ssed on the "typo fix" on Bound Balens at a weekly maintenance a few months ago
                    Couldn't think of a better response myself.

Have you read this post I've made?

Comment

There's no lag in the game.

It's your PC.
                      Clear cookies and cache, format your PC or buy a new one.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Couldn't think of a better response myself.

Have you read this post I've made?
                        I other words, you cant provide the evidences that weekly maintenance fixing bugs as i requested. And do you even realize that those issues you addressed on your thread are not being taken care of?

Comment

Here's a refresher.
                          Should they also fix bugs within the game? Most definitely, but the development team is "far too busy" copying and translating old codes for future updates.
                          I other words, you cant provide the evidences that weekly maintenance fixing bugs as i requested.
                          Why should I provide an answer to a rhetorical request? You and I both know the answer. You seem to think I'm the dumb one LOL. Where in that post above to you see written "Oh yeah, weekly maintenances fixes bugs. Most definitely."

And do you even realize that those issues you addressed on your thread are not being taken care of?
                          Oh God, you're stupider than I thought. To think supplying you with evidence of my knowledge of what's wrong with the game wasn't enough... you somehow tried to use that against me?!
                          Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-09-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Here's a refresher.

Why should I provide an answer to a rhetorical request? You and I both know the answer. You seem to think I'm the dumb one LOL. Where in that post above to you see written "Oh yeah, weekly maintenances fixes bugs. Most definitely."

Oh God, you're stupider than I thought. To think supplying you with evidence of my knowledge of what's wrong with the game wasn't enough... you somehow tried to use that against me?!
                            Have you even read the Opening Post? He clearly stated we need weekly maintenance because it fixes lags. And you should already know how untrue that is.

And your statement about you supplying me with "your knowledge" make me laugh. And what brings you to brought up that stupid thread anyway? It only solidifies my statement then they(R2) didnt fix anything except on Emergency Maintenance(which is i never have a problem with as long as they did it right) .

Comment

Have you even read the Opening Post? He clearly stated we need weekly maintenance because it fixes lags. And you should already know how untrue that is.

And your statement about you supplying me with "your knowledge" make me laugh. And what brings you to brought up that stupid thread anyway? It only solidifies my statement then they(R2) didnt fix anything except on Emergency Maintenance(which is i never have a problem with as long as they did it right) .
                              Weekly maintenance does fix latency issues to an extent.

Reasoning with you is so difficult. I've had enough chortle today with ignorant comments.

Comment

Working...
                              X