Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a mistake to skip lvl. 60 jewels/rings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a mistake to skip lvl. 60 jewels/rings?

I have been camping at lvl.64 for a long time now, getting my BR to 105 K with blessing and legendary 60 set. My jewels/rings are still lvl. 50 legendary though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cal105.png
Views:	1
Size:	428.2 KB
ID:	1745279

Since I'll get Lord Divine in only 8-9 days, I was wondering if I'll be better off to level fast to lvl. 70 after LD, skipping lvl. 60 rings/jewels entirely. My reasoning is that I want to farm lvl. 70 leg. stones asap, and get that set done. I've saved over 10 K Crypt tokens, and would rather use them on lvl. 70 than lvl. 60 gear...

I don't plan on attending many battlegrounds and multiplayer arenas after LD, so I don't really mind the HS disadvantage I will have there.

Is there really any point for me to max talents for each of lvl. 65-69 and use my crypt tokens on lvl. 60 jewels/rings, when I can start farming those lvl. 70 stones instead? As far as I can see, my biggest loss will be not being overpowered for my level anymore, becoming "average" instead...
    Mage Calira on US East
    Lvl: 80
    BR: 159K+

Skip them. Clearly.
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

you dont even have to wait 8-9 days, do it now.

Comment

go straight for the 70 rings/jewels, with that kind of br, it's easy enough to run lych nm with total ease.

Comment

Thank you all for the replies, I just want to be as sure as possible since I can't undo it once I go to lvl. 70. I think leveling faster will make the game more fun for me as well, giving me more freedom to do whatever quests I want to in the game
          Mage Calira on US East

Comment

Well...its really up to you. But just so you know, lvl 80 ring/jewel requires a leg 70 ring/jewel to synthesize and after you synth, all the sockets stats and enchantment levels on the leg 70 ring/jewel gets reset to default, but the quality changes to that of a leg 80 piece. So if you want to save tokens, its better to get a leg 60 and find ways to make your char stronger or get a leg 70 set and farm for a 2nd leg 70 set to use as mats for leg 80 equipment synthesis since there are no lvl 80 normal items. If the sale price for leg 80 is still 66.6%, then enchanting them from +1 - +36 requires over 100+m gold and enchanting leg 70 set itself already requires 20m or so gold per piece...so you can either stick with leg 60 set and find someway to make your hero as strong as someone with a leg 70 set now (as in the ppl who have leg 70 set now take a look at their stats and work ur toon to have the same stats but with leg 60 gear) preferably the top few players (not the insane cashers but the light - med ones). Then rush to lvl 80 and farm the lvl 80 dungeons which should be released by apr this year.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

definite skip if u can.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                Well...its really up to you. But just so you know, lvl 80 ring/jewel requires a leg 70 ring/jewel to synthesize and after you synth, all the sockets stats and enchantment levels on the leg 70 ring/jewel gets reset to default, but the quality changes to that of a leg 80 piece. So if you want to save tokens, its better to get a leg 60 and find ways to make your char stronger or get a leg 70 set and farm for a 2nd leg 70 set to use as mats for leg 80 equipment synthesis since there are no lvl 80 normal items. If the sale price for leg 80 is still 66.6%, then enchanting them from +1 - +36 requires over 100+m gold and enchanting leg 70 set itself already requires 20m or so gold per piece...so you can either stick with leg 60 set and find someway to make your hero as strong as someone with a leg 70 set now (as in the ppl who have leg 70 set now take a look at their stats and work ur toon to have the same stats but with leg 60 gear) preferably the top few players (not the insane cashers but the light - med ones). Then rush to lvl 80 and farm the lvl 80 dungeons which should be released by apr this year.
                Won't it largely depend on how much you char will be gimped while you are enchanting the lvl. 80 gear? My guess is that my stats would drop a lot the first days after equipping the lvl. 80 set, but then steadily climb again as I enchant it. I'll have to make the lvl. 70 leg set anyway, the question then will be if it's worth it to enchant/socket/refine it or not. Maybe I'll make an extra lvl. 70 set as you suggest, but just one set of lvl 70 rings/jewels fully enchanted/socketed/refined. Then just switch the lvl. 80 and lvl. 70 rings/jewels when the time comes, even if I will be gimped for a while.

Getting two sets of lvl. 70 leg rings/jewels will maybe require too much crypt tokens for me to do.
                Mage Calira on US East

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  So if you want to save tokens, its better to get a leg 60 and find ways to make your char stronger or get a leg 70 set and farm for a 2nd leg 70 set to use as mats for leg 80 equipment synthesis since there are no lvl 80 normal items.
                  i think both are not helping you save ctok. You should just get 70 ring/jewels, Leg it, make them 80 later.

Comment

I got rings 40 leg and upgraded them with 70 rings, my jewels however I made 40, then 60, now will go for 70 after I have my rings legged.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Easy one skip 60 if you wanna go 70 to do LL nm

About enchating 80 set each wb you get 540k+ rewards you can save them up to 30 days if you do only 2wb per day thats 30M+ already +1k tokens and 80 poece should already be better than 70 piece you replaced with.

Comment

It does matter how fast you gain Crypt tokens to be honest.

2 lvl 60 jewels + rings = 17.600 crypt tokens
                        2 lvl 70 jewels + rings = 30.000 crypt tokens

It depends how badly you need it, hence why I skipped 50 and 60 rings and went for 70 because the upgrade to 50 and 60 aren't that great for rings.
                        Jewels however I did upgrade to 60 before 70, every patk helps.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Sadly I can't do any WB at all after they removed the one at 16:00 server time, but I usually recover it every day. I think I won't be too far off 15 K crypt tokens when I get to 400 lvl. 70 stones, so I can probably get the lvl 70 jewels quite fast (relatively speaking).

I'll probably skip the lvl. 60 rings/jewels entirely now, since I have a grand total of 4 lvl. 60 stones in my inventory. It all depends on how fast I can get to lvl. 70 for lych NM I guess
                          Mage Calira on US East

Comment

as I adviced all people with lvl 50 leg rings/jewelry on my server, skip the lvl 60 rings/jewelry and go for the lvl 70 ones. you need like 30 k crypt tokens for it if I am not mistaking and that is a to rare resource to waste it on lvl 60 . lvl 70 jewels/rings are just a bit weaker than lvl 60 leg but much cheaper after all

Comment

Your propensity to recover from a mistake made is proportional to the amount of cash you throw into the game.

By far, you're the strongest strong leveler around. So there's no mistake made. Just go straight to 70. Meanwhile, keep cashing to keep up your BR. That's the way to go to reach 80. In that way, you can catch up with the earlier servers. The reason why 7Roads is delaying the patch for 80 dungeons is to allow everyone in the newer servers to catch up (so they can milk more money from the newer players).
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X