Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

fast casting???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it is what you are talking about setsuna but I know one of the triggers to it besides the rune sylph trick, but I would rather not post the info due to extreme likelihood of abuse at least until I get word back on my ticket on whether or not this is indeed a bug or an actual feature of the game.

to elaborate without giving it away.
    bug triggered-
    you que rof- opponent que's arrow strike
    arrow strike animation begins and hits you for 9k, Opponent que's multishot
    RoF animation begins, you que meteor, RoF damage resolution happens hits your opponent for 14k
    Meteor animation begins, you que suntoria, meteor damage resolution happens hits your opponent for 15k, Opponents multishot animation begins, damage resolution happens hits you for 16k

normal situation-
    arrow strike hits you for 9k he ques multishot- rof hits your opponent for 14k you que meteor
    multishot hits you for 16k he ques lunatic fire- Meteor hits your opponent for 15k you que suntoria

the one thing I can tell you all without fear of ppl abusing it is that if you see your abilities stay lit up (not greyed out) the bug is active and it effects everyone so if someone else triggered it you can que your abilities as your animations begin just like they can. so watch your bars if they stay lit up while an ability is qued up the bug has been triggered.

Comment

nvm 10chars
      Last edited by squishypanties; 02-08-2014, 02:32 AM.

Comment

i5 2500k processor ocd,gt560i graphics ocd,32mb download speed,i have 3 diff chars on diffrent servers(same timezone) and i can do wb on all 3 of them in diff tabs with no lag..so i dont think its my set up or conection...it seems to be a bug from a few peoples comments so im taking that explanation as it seems most likeliest...thank you all

Comment

this is a bug (or feature?) which often occurs in pvp/pve.
          This is mostly occuring by doing this: skill-sylph mode-rune (before they are completely casted you do the next action to prevent bar from going dark)
          HS can also cause this is in pvp, there are other methods to start this.., but I don't want to share this, it is an exploitable feature .. or bug.. (no i just wanna keep it to myself and im to lazy to do the rather long explanation of timing and chain required and in the end it's far from a failsafe method)
          P.S: in lych, after stun from flyingwhateverlastbossiscalled if you click your skill fast it will in 99% of the time start this bug before/during her first aoe after stun.

Comment

Originally posted by aramus614 View Post
            I believe it is what you are talking about setsuna but I know one of the triggers to it besides the rune sylph trick, but I would rather not post the info due to extreme likelihood of abuse at least until I get word back on my ticket on whether or not this is indeed a bug or an actual feature of the game.

to elaborate without giving it away.
            bug triggered-
            arrow strike animation begins and hits you for 9k, Opponent que's multishot
            RoF animation begins, you que meteor, RoF damage resolution happens hits your opponent for 14k
            Meteor animation begins, you que suntoria, meteor damage resolution happens hits your opponent for 15k, Opponents multishot animation begins, damage resolution happens hits you for 16k

normal situation-
            arrow strike hits you for 9k he ques multishot- rof hits your opponent for 14k you que meteor
            multishot hits you for 16k he ques lunatic fire- Meteor hits your opponent for 15k you que suntoria

the one thing I can tell you all without fear of ppl abusing it is that if you see your abilities stay lit up (not greyed out) the bug is active and it effects everyone so if someone else triggered it you can que your abilities as your animations begin just like they can. so watch your bars if they stay lit up while an ability is qued up the bug has been triggered.
            You are correct, and I am not sharing =P

Comment

Well, I am not on the fastest machine and I know I can cast a flame bolt(the mage's simple attack) and then cast lightbolt within 2 attacks(not rounds, attacks by individual characters).

It has alot to do with timing--because if you are off, the Light bolt might not occur during the other player round of attack but start your round off. Now back to back spells--are you sure you were not casting something time consuming? Because the really big rage consuming spells do seem to take up more time than the simpler one.

PS--you need 3 or more opponents for this to work, by the way. How to pull it off?--it seems like at the beginning of the flame bolt you choose the light bolt attack before your hero let the first attack go. there is about a sec or 2 where the hero pulls back before commencing the attack. Somewhere within that time choose lb. the other spells seem to wait untl the end oyour sides turn before triggering.

Practice on lower level enemies pulling this off in the Arena. You cannot trigger another magic attack until the 3rd round
              Last edited by amrchaos; 02-08-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X