Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

need advice camping lvl 64

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice camping lvl 64

my team and I are camping lvl 64 atm to farm moon NM for 60 leg set, we are all 60+k br and compose of 2 archers 1 knight and a mage, we all have pvp set and 50 leg acce atm with crusader/knight crusader title. is it better to camp 64 or go straight to 65 and farm temple NM for summoner spam?? and what are the pros and cons of camping 64 or going straight to 65?? Thanks

I can only tell you about Moon NM.

I am level 64.

60K+ BR's with PvP sets I think would find Moon NM difficult, possible, but a struggle.

I think you'd really struggle to complete Demon Temple.

staying 64 will take you longer as there's no summoner.

moving to 65 will make insignia gathering more difficult.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

the team seems to be good enough for moon nm, but there is no need to lvl up to 65 so early. i advice you to lvl up to 65 when you are sure you have the keys required to complete the last piece of the set. 50 att per run, 6 keys att means 72-78 keys each. Leveling to 65 makes arena and bg more difficult, and I am not sure if you receive less xp from moon at lvl 65 or 66+, so staying at lvl 64 until you have enough keys for the last piece is advisable

Comment

we can clear moon NM just fine, 2 archers alternate DF and SS..and mage equiped with iris and knight defense build with iris equipped also.

yeah thats what im thinking and also honor farming will be more difficult too..but my teamates are kinda rushing..and if i dont level with them ill find it difficult to find perma team again

Comment

so other than the BG and GA cons, whats the other cons on leveling to 65??

Comment

well first of all there is no need to rush it since you can;t use the lvl 60 pve set until you have all the pieces. So you lvl to lvl 65, use them all and then what? make your life harder for what? and I am not even sure you can beat 1st boss in temple nm. But supposing you can beat him and do key runs until you run out, you'll want to do moon nm again after right? But you might receive less xp at 65, not sure.
            do you need any other cons? there si no reason to level up to lvl 65 in the first place! no pro

Comment

Originally posted by R253241185 View Post
              my team and I are camping lvl 64 atm to farm moon NM for 60 leg set, we are all 60+k br and compose of 2 archers 1 knight and a mage, we all have pvp set and 50 leg acce atm with crusader/knight crusader title. is it better to camp 64 or go straight to 65 and farm temple NM for summoner spam?? and what are the pros and cons of camping 64 or going straight to 65?? Thanks
              stay there and don´t forget use sylph this help at lot
              Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Working...
              X