MPD / Spire / ToK - fastest times ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Most of the people I deem logical, does that help you understand better?
    yep it does now thx. (i guess only people that agree with you are "logical")
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
      yep it does now thx. (i guess only people that agree with you are "logical")
      People on this forum rarely agree with me, so no, but those who oppose you are a fine group to begin the selection with.

Comment

ToK depends on whether I just enter (quest completion) or actually go through all 5 levels.

Usually about 9hrs for ToK nm with all the lag, without lag it usually takes aroun 6-10mins.

Spire - never bothered checking times as we always AFK till 3,4,5 then afk till 11 again, so doing other things.

LL NM - About 16mins with 1 mini boss. 6-20 mins otherwise.

Obviously this is all effected by people having to refresh a lot to stop the innate lag that always occurs for some.

Comment

so u decide to sacrifice sylph exp from mp?seriously?

Comment

Hate whoever the new big casher is? Are you that thick? Most of the logical people on this forum are just tired of his relentless posts about useless things or his attempts to show himself as something great when it's all infact just cash. Very few on this forum actually hate cashers because of their cashing, the rest are just against their general attitude.
            I've been following these forums for quite some time now. Not only do a LOT of the people who post on them present a negative attitude toward people who spend money on this game, they complain constantly about the fact that money can even be used to improve your characters' stats. I would think that somebody, like yourself, who has also been around for quite a while would recognize this. Unfortunately you are obviously so absorbed in your own little world that you refuse to see things for what they actually are outside of your own, narrow-minded, view.

A "logical" person would know that there are any number of factors that might motivate a person to post videos like these. You are not using logic when you come to the conclusion that he does it to show off. You are, in fact, using your own biased opinion. Now logic would dictate there are several possibilities. He COULD be posting to show off his wealth and purchased power. He could also be posting because he truly enjoys the game and wants to foster an environment of enjoyment for others. He could simply be bored and has aspirations of becoming famous for his videos on YouTube.

The fact is that you have chosen to cling to one possibility. This could be due to a general distaste you have for the pay to win aspect of the game. It could be that you had a couple bad experiences with specific cashers in the past that has caused you to stereotype them. It could just as easily be that you just truly enjoy arguing with people and don't even support the side you choose to take in these back and forth discussions on the forums. I am even willing to entertain the fact that you are correct in everything you have said about everything you have commented on but general common sense doesn't really support that hypothesis.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              I've been following these forums for quite some time now. Not only do a LOT of the people who post on them present a negative attitude toward people who spend money on this game, they complain constantly about the fact that money can even be used to improve your characters' stats. I would think that somebody, like yourself, who has also been around for quite a while would recognize this. Unfortunately you are obviously so absorbed in your own little world that you refuse to see things for what they actually are outside of your own, narrow-minded, view.

A "logical" person would know that there are any number of factors that might motivate a person to post videos like these. You are not using logic when you come to the conclusion that he does it to show off. You are, in fact, using your own biased opinion. Now logic would dictate there are several possibilities. He COULD be posting to show off his wealth and purchased power. He could also be posting because he truly enjoys the game and wants to foster an environment of enjoyment for others. He could simply be bored and has aspirations of becoming famous for his videos on YouTube.

The fact is that you have chosen to cling to one possibility. This could be due to a general distaste you have for the pay to win aspect of the game. It could be that you had a couple bad experiences with specific cashers in the past that has caused you to stereotype them. It could just as easily be that you just truly enjoy arguing with people and don't even support the side you choose to take in these back and forth discussions on the forums. I am even willing to entertain the fact that you are correct in everything you have said about everything you have commented on but general common sense doesn't really support that hypothesis.
              You see it as people are hating the act of cashing itself, and yes, it can be interpreted as such, but in my opinion, that's not the case, but what I described earlier, so your point is moot as it's a matter of view.

I've played online game for many years now, and have been on countless forums, so I do believe I can sense an ulterior motive in one's posts, and Jacko's posts do strike me as such. There is no logic involved in that sense, it's merely a sense upon which my opinion of him is based. I never said that logic was involved in my opinion on him, I merely stated that most people whom I deem logical, share these views of him, so your whole second paragraph is senseless.

Your third paragraph is also senseless and shows no valid points as it's all your theories which are completely wrong as I'm considered a "heavy casher" myself, yet my attitude towards the game is completely different from the guys we usually see boasting here about themselves such as Condor the troll and Jacko the self-entitled brat.

I don't support wall-of-text fights over the internet, so you're free to keep posting, but you will not recieve an answer if you keep this up, I don't have the time or the will to write these long posts to prove that you're simply trying to sound like the smartest person around while infact you're far from it.

Comment

You see it as people are hating the act of cashing itself, and yes, it can be interpreted as such, but in my opinion, that's not the case, but what I described earlier, so your point is moot as it's a matter of view.

I've played online game for many years now, and have been on countless forums, so I do believe I can sense an ulterior motive in one's posts, and Jacko's posts do strike me as such. There is no logic involved in that sense, it's merely a sense upon which my opinion of him is based. I never said that logic was involved in my opinion on him, I merely stated that most people whom I deem logical, share these views of him, so your whole second paragraph is senseless.

Your third paragraph is also senseless and shows no valid points as it's all your theories which are completely wrong as I'm considered a "heavy casher" myself, yet my attitude towards the game is completely different from the guys we usually see boasting here about themselves such as Condor the troll and Jacko the self-entitled brat.

I don't support wall-of-text fights over the internet, so you're free to keep posting, but you will not recieve an answer if you keep this up, I don't have the time or the will to write these long posts to prove that you're simply trying to sound like the smartest person around while infact you're far from it.
                Fine we can go short so you don't have to think too much. I'm an optimist when it comes to people's intentions while you're bitter and close-minded with a dash of arrogant.
                Last edited by FarrelBrown; 02-08-2014, 05:30 PM.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                  Fine we can go short so you don't have to think too much. I'm an optimist when it comes to people's intentions and you're bitter and close-minded with a dash of arrogant.
                  Quite ironic actually to say that I'm arrogant when the first part of your post insinuated that you're smarter than I am. Maybe I'm a pessimist in your eyes, but I'd like to think of myself as a realist.

Comment

Quite ironic actually to say that I'm arrogant when the first part of your post insinuated that you're smarter than I am. Maybe I'm a pessimist in your eyes, but I'd like to think of myself as a realist.
                    You're a waste of space, both real & digital.

Comment

He just do not like people who boast. That is him. If he wants the show his feelings about other's boasting, let him be.

For me, I do like Jacko's posts. I do not sense any kind of boasting from him.

Comment

Just abiding by your request to keep it short. Your own statement of "I don't have the time or will" implies you have more important things on your mind. You not having to apply as much thought process to reading my post or phrasing your response was the true intention of the statement. Realism is quite a bit different than pessimism regardless of what pessimists like to believe.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          He just do not like people who boast. That is him. If he wants the show his feelings about other's boasting, let him be.

For me, I do like Jacko's posts. I do not sense any kind of boasting from him.
                          I too like most of Jacko's posts. I think he is enthusiastic if a little naive. I don't mean that in a bad way btw Jacko. Sometimes it's refreshing to see people who are dumbfounded by others negative reactions to something they have created with the best of intentions.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

Comment

2minutes, also check out LinkeTongs other account on S363, known as V1V14NZ

Comment

Thanks for the support guys,
                              In all honesty most of my forum posts/video's/blog post's are the result of sitting in the fire hall when i'm bored or at home when i have to get the baby at the wee hours of the morning. Never meant to come off as a "bragger" or "Show off". Most of the video's I post are either things i found funny that happened to me (GA), a guide to help others (CW, Tanks, Sylphs), requests (Character Walkthrough), or the result of boredom and lack of sleep (Timing Runs). Feel free to come ask around on my server if i'm one of those things or if i'm sitting on some high horse looking down on people. The last thing i need or want is to come onto a forum and claim that I am better then anyone else (which i never have).

I've been playing online games for a good 8-9 years so i know haters will be haters and there is rarely any reasoning with them, but thanks for trying guys.
                              IGN: Jacko
                              Server: Kabam S24
                              Guild: Genesis
                              Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

what's the problem with showing off? this is the reason this game exists, so that people can show off their strong characters. Cashers pay so they remain on top. If i got a strong char and good pc, ill be flooding the forums with showoff threads lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X