Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Circuit Quests Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Circuit Quests Ideas

    So many people are complaining about circuit quests. So, what kind of quests you want to have instead of the current ones?

    i'll start,

    Restart your Browser (0/1)

  • #2
    •recharge 2,000 balens
    •buy item(s) from shop in hot
    •pass Tok nm
    •bring me a pair of angelic wings

    seems nice to me
    server : Wartune S137
    class : Archer : since October 2013
    level : ->50
    br : 36,000
    spend so far : $30

    Comment


    • #3
      -clear your cache and cookies.
      -switch to better isp.
      -buy better computer.

      ^the quests that mods will love.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tourist_Teh View Post
        •recharge 2,000 balens
        •buy item(s) from shop in hot
        •pass Tok nm
        •bring me a pair of angelic wings

        seems nice to me
        So you are suggesting we BUY 2000 balens, and then throw them away on a single circuit quest?? (or sorry 2 circuit quests??)
        Yes I do pay to play, but don`t have unlimited funds, especially when a quest would cost 1995 balens to complete. AND when completing the quest the said item gets taken and you lose it :S
        WHY on earth would someone pay 1995 balens to buy a set of wings when they can just click complete quest for 35 balens?? Just a thought!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
          So you are suggesting we BUY 2000 balens, and then throw them away on a single circuit quest?? (or sorry 2 circuit quests??)
          Yes I do pay to play, but don`t have unlimited funds, especially when a quest would cost 1995 balens to complete. AND when completing the quest the said item gets taken and you lose it :S
          WHY on earth would someone pay 1995 balens to buy a set of wings when they can just click complete quest for 35 balens?? Just a thought!

          *tosses sarcasm radar to DemonRockstar*
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            *tosses sarcasm radar to DemonRockstar*
            Don't waste good sarcasm .
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+


            ^ Manly purple!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tourist_Teh View Post
              •pass Tok nm
              This is actually to easy for some timezones. Better to be: pass TOK hard.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

              Comment


              • #8
                Meeeeeeeee i want them all to be recruit 200 troops

                Comment


                • #9
                  How about plunder 10 castles?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How about it not taking items (ie crypt tokens, etc) to complete a quest !
                    This is one of the few game makers I have seen that make things worse by adding more cash junk.

                    PS Vouchers need to be put back in place.

                    And change your name to scRe2 ! At least people who play with moderation (cash) will know what they are getting involved in.
                    Last edited by Pith_; 02-21-2014, 04:10 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Option to ABANDON QUEST!!

                      AND STOP WASTING MY HARD EARNED TOKENS! >=(

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm NOT doing Circuit Quests, PERIOD! Take my stuff, ie scrolls, run me thru Campagne's I dont need, try to waste my MP runs.... NO! AINT DOING IT!
                        Take it out, or make the Quests more reasonable.
                        Last edited by B3llaDonna; 02-10-2014, 12:07 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by B3llaDonna View Post
                          I'm NOT doing Circuit Quests, PERIOD! Take my stuff, ie scrolls, run me thru Campagne's I dont need, try to waste my MP runs.... NO! AINT DOING IT!
                          Take it out, or make the Quests more reasonable.
                          use your mpd attempt first than do it.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X