Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Heal rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yassu653
    started a topic Heal rune

Heal rune

dear wartune if gonna give heal rune to only VIP players or for cashers please say it atleast here i will stop the game for ever it will be better to play other games which favours players and at the same time game itself please respond so that i can confirm weather to play or not

• Reylinna
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    thats why i say not to make new char accounts on new servers
    So you should make a new char on an old server? lol. Its the same system on all the servers xD

Leave a comment:

• CrypticMystic
    replied
    Rune exchange event will be coming again from tomorrow (13th) .. same exchange rates as last time.

Leave a comment:

• final_option
    replied
    got lucky with heal,bleed and brut, but it is during the old tank rewards..not the small runestones now.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post

and thats probably why they did

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
    dear wartune if gonna give heal rune to only VIP players or for cashers please say it atleast here i will stop the game for ever it will be better to play other games which favours players and at the same time game itself please respond so that i can confirm weather to play or not

Leave a comment:

• secretfox
    replied
    Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
    lol i tried to stop playing the game and every day after tank battles i think to destrop my computer lol
    Oh Wartune ...

I am but a fool ...
    Darling I love you ...
    Though you treat me cruel ...
    You hurt me ...
    And you make me cry ...
    But if you leave me ...
    I will surely die ...

Darling there will never be another ...
    Cause I love you so ...
    Don't ever leave me ...
    Say you never go ...
    I will always want you for my sweetheart ...
    No matter what you do ...

Oh Wartune ...
    I'm sure in love with you ....

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    all runes are free, they had an event not long ago

i got heal, guardian, puri and rage

i got another heal from tanks about a week ago (i was angry about it)

Leave a comment:

• themental
    replied
    Wait for Class Wars just participate fight and u will get them both , i took heal 4 months after server started , mby more

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    ow yea, last month they implemented blood and heal rune at cw shop

its i believe 100 crysta, sth everyone who participates could get from joining cw (even losing all, heck i think you can do 3 battles and still be able to buy it).
    I do agree, i got blood/heal when they were easy to obtain and since the patch which they have low chance i think i only got 1 blood rune once.

Leave a comment:

• Cherluw
    replied
    You all should've been in Class Wars because you could choose to buy bleed and heal runes with your victory points. That's when i got both of those runes anyway.

Leave a comment:

• suji.kalle
    replied
    DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL HAVE THE LUCK TO GET HEAL RUNE

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Spamming here isn't going to get you a heal rune any faster. It's a matter of luck.

Leave a comment:

• yassu653
    replied
    Heal rune---"post 2"

lets count the days until when u gonna give that heal rune wartune every day i will post with no of days i dont get it and cut the **** of ****** luck, say if u want only cashers to play if then i will stop the ****** luck **** and stop to entertain u and rather i will play the game which entertain me

Leave a comment:

• yassu653
    replied
    Heal rune---"post 2"

lets count the days until when u gonna give that heal rune wartune every day i will post with no of days i dont get it and cut the **** of ****** luck, say if u want only cashers to play if then i will stop the ****** luck **** and stop to entertain u and rather i will play the game which entertain me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X