sylph atoll afk mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph atoll afk mode

I think that it would be a good idea if there was a way to harvest sylphs in the sylph atoll when you go afk.
    By pressing a button you automatically go round killing sylphs saves time while you go around doing your normal life would also save a lot of time.

it would help with these circuit quests too ^^ u could step away for 5min and when u come back that quest is done
    server: Kabam s30
    IGN: Leighton
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80

Comment

that would just make it to easy but......on the +side i could be watching more anime in that time
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

yeah thats why i put the post here i can sit back and relax possibly fall asleep for a bit while i grind sylphs

Comment

I think you should have to pay 1000 gold per sylph killed. 60k gold is good price for seal which u can make 1 sepulcrum if you sacrifice sylph. So, I think sylph atoll needs a blitz function, plain and simple..... for cq for whatever...pay to have them killed. 30 seconds per sylph so that you need 10 done, blitz for 5 mins. I think it's fair price and time.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I would be happy if the sylph essences gathered without a fight could count toward the circuit quests.

Comment

sounds like good ideas, but 1k gold that's quite a lot unless you get about 3k a minute somehow will build up big time and will need a lot of gold to do it for a while.

Comment

Working...
              X