Stop the camping!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the camping!

Ok, I may rouse a lot of trouble but r2 please do something about the camping. My guild is mainly composed of lvl 40s still and I hate how the lvl 50s are camping on us. I could only screenshot one of them before the other ran away when i told them i was reporting this.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	camping.png
Views:	1
Size:	507.0 KB
ID:	1745329
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

There is no rule about camping either get stronger to fight back or get killed

Comment

There is a rule about not spawn killing in guild battles so wwe make a tickeet with that screenshot and if t hey keep on spawn killing keep on making screenshots and amking tickets, they will get banned
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
        There is a rule about not spawn killing in guild battles so wwe make a tickeet with that screenshot and if t hey keep on spawn killing keep on making screenshots and amking tickets, they will get banned
        Is there really a rule? I can't seem to remember it being written anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Is there really a rule? I can't seem to remember it being written anywhere
          Idk about R2games but for Aeria games there is. Maybe he got that mixed up or maybe R2 slipped it in the terms now.

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
            That's kinda messed up if ppl can get banned over it, same if it's the same rules in bg/elsewhere. The game is titled -WAR-tunes, plus guilds are encouraged to defeat the other guild asap via the reward system.

Comment

Working...
            X