Where is the event rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the event rewards

Tired of lies! we had new server events like guild level and br but we are two weeks old and STILL have not received rewards. WHY hold events when you refuse to pay out the rewards wartune?

patience dudes you guys will get them soon i hope

Comment

Weelllll... I have been waiting for mine too.... im on my 7th or 8th month maybe... I don't quite remember anymore lol

Comment

Originally posted by stuckywartune View Post
        Tired of lies! we had new server events like guild level and br but we are two weeks old and STILL have not received rewards. WHY hold events when you refuse to pay out the rewards wartune?
        Its normal. Chill n relax. You won't see your rewards for months or sometimes forever...After you've played for 1+yr, you'll become numb to their backlog of stuff to do that never gets done, while things that are working fine and should be left alone gets messed up by them somehow. In fact, they mess up the game much faster than they fix it....you can ask any of the old players and I'm sure they'll be able to quote many instances of what I'm referring to as well...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I sent a ticket the exact day, and they didnt reply till yesterday..
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
          X