Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tower of Kings, Severely broken...and how to fix it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of Kings, Severely broken...and how to fix it!

For a couple months now the Tower of Kings has been getting harder and harder. It's to the point now that we have to try and get the top 16 players from the worldwide servers to pass the Tower. Granted Easy is still doable but for the rest? Not so much. I ran with a team of 85-90k and can't even beat normal cause all of our opponents are clothed. We finally made it just recently by a small stroke of luck. However, I had already beaten normal and after trying hard I knew I would have to stick to easy/normal. I went into ToK hard with a team of 100k aside from myself at 90k and we couldn't even make it past the first stage... That is absurd! These are players that are in the top 10 in their respective classes for WB and even in top 10 overall. Why isn't the Tower of Kings scalled properly? Easy should be level 40 set legendary, normal should level 50 set legendary, hard should be level 60 set legendary, and nightmare should be level 70 set legendary. Until you release the 80 gear that is, then maybe rescale the percentage of the characters BR but right now, it's impossible to beat tower of kings hard unless the characters have purposely stripped themselves to help everyone out. Why doesn't someone address this?

As the people in tok get stronger you also need to get stronger 85-90k br isnt much

Comment

That's ridiculous though. So everytime a new played is made and spends several months playing they have to somehow catch up to the highest ranked players JUST to beat hard? It should be scaled and proportioned so people can actually pass it.

Comment

The problem is sylphs, ToK broke when sylphs were introduced. Right now enemy heroes hit for ~3k and their purple/orange sylphs hit for ~6-8k. They balance out the hero stats/br for ToK but not their sylphs so while a hero with 100k br is scaled down to ~40K br or so his sylph still hits at full power

Comment

Originally posted by XiisSiix View Post
          That's ridiculous though. So everytime a new played is made and spends several months playing they have to somehow catch up to the highest ranked players JUST to beat hard? It should be scaled and proportioned so people can actually pass it.
          Well if they increase their br you would obviously need to increase yours it isnt going to stay the same

Comment

That's a good point to make too. Personally I wish they would just wipe the stats from the top 16 players from cross servers and make them a certain BR say 100k for NM, 90k for hard, etc. give the top 16 rewards for placing as a tok shadow or something. Biggest problem is, there are a hand ful of people in nightmare now that are making it through there everyday since the top 4 are stripped. They are getting even stronger (sylphs, levels, gear, etc.) While the rest are stuck in lower levels against an unfair advantage cause the game hasn't been tweaked for all the new additions in the game.

Okay, take this for instance we have someone in the top 8 in our server. Himself 140kish and a team of over 100k+ cant beat NM when the shadows are fully clothed. Why? Cause even he himself is weaker than the top ranked players overall. How is that in any way fair? The strongest person in the server cant seem to beat it, unless the shadows are stripped. Yea, that makes a whole lot of sense -.-

So, for whomever read the 'suggestions' 1 of 2 way to fix the tower of kings is, 1)rescale the percentage of BR the shadows receive from the players. 2) make a new system for tower of kings where the top 16 are rewards for being used as shadows but use a preset BR that is equal to say level 40,50,60,70 sets of gear (legendary or non-legendary).

So, for whomever read the 'suggestions' 1 of 2 way to fix the tower of kings is, 1)rescale the percentage of BR the shadows receive from the players. 2) make a new system for tower of kings where the top 16 are rewards for being used as shadows but use a preset BR that is equal to say level 40,50,60,70 sets of gear (legendary or non-legendary).
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-09-2014, 02:11 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Working...
            X