Game Boring fasten patches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Boring fasten patches

Can long playing ppl share some thoughts on what they find fun in this game especially thoughts of ppl who are maxed mostly gems lvl 6,astral lvl 9,LD obtained,70leg sets obtained sylphs all blue,lvl maxed,academy first page maxed and second more than 50%.........
    I think they should speed those patches so we can progress more with our characters there are amazing content at Chinese servers,don't find game very appealing when nothing to do.

funny,they slowed down lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      funny,they slowed down lol
      what i think is that r2 soon will close wartune and now they are still trying to ripp off players as much as they can till it all finally goes down the river in 1 or 2 month. So ya i hope for these hard chashers that they still spend a few 100k$ for this fail company.

Comment

dont say that, as it is full of lag and bugs i still enjoy this game. also do you guys remember how many people complained when sky city came because the patch was to big and there were lots of bugs and lag and other problems. i think they give us a big patch, 2/3 smal, then again a big one and so on

Comment

cw shop not changed nothing to take anymore would be good to put kyanite thre,mpd spire tok nm why I play it mine clothes are lvl 4 and wings lvl 3 got 11 f cores in vault rising more cost much wings especialy got tons shadow stones got 70 leg set yesterday spend 10k insignia for exp books really don't know the point of repetition daily why do I play them would be good if they fasten patches 80 lvl mpd and solo campaing(or make that hero option available so we can pass it and net some useful rewards like kyanite...)new astrals sylph transformation that skytower and tons more stuff that Chinese servers got

Comment

we will get em, just a lil slower. there are rumors about april with a big patch, but how true it is, no one knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              we will get em, just a lil slower. there are rumors about april with a big patch, but how true it is, no one knows.
              99.9% true

Comment

April so looong to wait gona start new game and get addicted like elder scrolls online

Comment

R2 is slow leveling the patches
                  let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                    Pfft...someone cash more so that R2 has the $$$ to cash up and speed up the lvling then.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      Pfft...someone cash more so that R2 has the $$$ to cash up and speed up the lvling then.
                      hahahahahahahahahaha
                      let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                        what R2 learned from Ginger

Comment

There will be a new spend balens event, if you spend over 9000k balens you get the patch 2 months ahead of others. Alowing you to cash on new things since you already bought everything ingame so far.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                            what R2 learned from Ginger
                            This is why I dislike slow levelers...its a bad influence even on the publisher themselves =S then again the publishers are noobs so.....maybe oni and linke will donate more $$$ while making orange gaias n apollos =P Then it'll speed up the patches when they see ppl already maxed out and waiting impatiently XD
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I honestly don't care for the patches anymore, it will just make the game more expensive and it's already hard to keep up with or without cashing.
                              I started playing this game to relax 2 years ago, but all these updates just give me way too much work for tiny benefits.

It's getting so bad I have to make sure I'm online daily, at given times for parties, and I have to constantly do many things I don't like doing, all to get stronger.
                              A game is meant to enjoy yourselves, but this game is becoming more work than pleasure.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X