No announcement yet.

Game Boring fasten patches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really looking forward to more patches. It is becoming very time consuming with the recent patches. Then again, i'm not doing CQ so well.. You guys decide what to do with your extra time. Whether to waste your life completing 200 CQ or go get laid in real life.

Comment

i just spend around 3 hours in total (first wb,crypt blitz than do tok nm spire lych nm+solo blitz,than afk until toa,do gb amethyst tanks last wb)

playing other games while blitzing tok nm 5 min,spire 20min,lych 15 to 20 min,if gb under 20,tanks last 5 or 10 min,and wb around 20 min)

don't do,bg arena 3x3...to much pain and no gain (heavy cashers)

even above things I mention don't know why I do repeatitions every day already most at max,its becoming more of work than fun
      Last edited by senadbasic; 02-10-2014, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        Not really looking forward to more patches. It is becoming very time consuming with the recent patches. Then again, i'm not doing CQ so well.. You guys decide what to do with your extra time. Whether to waste your life completing 200 CQ or go get laid in real life.
        hmm...strangely enough I did 150 CQ quest in half an hour...got pretty lucky yesterday =P
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          hmm...strangely enough I did 150 CQ quest in half an hour...got pretty lucky yesterday =P
          Half an hour 150? that's some serious ladyluck Well.. most of the lifeless guildies of mine completed theirs in one day time and proceed to their 2nd char.

Comment

Working...
          X