X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• senadbasic
    started a topic Game Boring fasten patches

Game Boring fasten patches

Can long playing ppl share some thoughts on what they find fun in this game especially thoughts of ppl who are maxed mostly gems lvl 6,astral lvl 9,LD obtained,70leg sets obtained sylphs all blue,lvl maxed,academy first page maxed and second more than 50%.........
    I think they should speed those patches so we can progress more with our characters there are amazing content at Chinese servers,don't find game very appealing when nothing to do.

• darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    hmm...strangely enough I did 150 CQ quest in half an hour...got pretty lucky yesterday =P
    Half an hour 150? that's some serious ladyluck Well.. most of the lifeless guildies of mine completed theirs in one day time and proceed to their 2nd char.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    Not really looking forward to more patches. It is becoming very time consuming with the recent patches. Then again, i'm not doing CQ so well.. You guys decide what to do with your extra time. Whether to waste your life completing 200 CQ or go get laid in real life.
    hmm...strangely enough I did 150 CQ quest in half an hour...got pretty lucky yesterday =P

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    i just spend around 3 hours in total (first wb,crypt blitz than do tok nm spire lych nm+solo blitz,than afk until toa,do gb amethyst tanks last wb)

playing other games while blitzing tok nm 5 min,spire 20min,lych 15 to 20 min,if gb under 20,tanks last 5 or 10 min,and wb around 20 min)

don't do,bg arena 3x3...to much pain and no gain (heavy cashers)

even above things I mention don't know why I do repeatitions every day already most at max,its becoming more of work than fun
    Last edited by senadbasic; 02-10-2014, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Not really looking forward to more patches. It is becoming very time consuming with the recent patches. Then again, i'm not doing CQ so well.. You guys decide what to do with your extra time. Whether to waste your life completing 200 CQ or go get laid in real life.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I honestly don't care for the patches anymore, it will just make the game more expensive and it's already hard to keep up with or without cashing.
    I started playing this game to relax 2 years ago, but all these updates just give me way too much work for tiny benefits.

It's getting so bad I have to make sure I'm online daily, at given times for parties, and I have to constantly do many things I don't like doing, all to get stronger.
    A game is meant to enjoy yourselves, but this game is becoming more work than pleasure.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    what R2 learned from Ginger
    This is why I dislike slow levelers...its a bad influence even on the publisher themselves =S then again the publishers are noobs so.....maybe oni and linke will donate more $$$ while making orange gaias n apollos =P Then it'll speed up the patches when they see ppl already maxed out and waiting impatiently XD

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    There will be a new spend balens event, if you spend over 9000k balens you get the patch 2 months ahead of others. Alowing you to cash on new things since you already bought everything ingame so far.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by t8912 View Post
    R2 is slow leveling the patches
    what R2 learned from Ginger

Leave a comment:

• t8912
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Pfft...someone cash more so that R2 has the $$$ to cash up and speed up the lvling then.
    hahahahahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by t8912 View Post
    Pfft...someone cash more so that R2 has the $$$ to cash up and speed up the lvling then.

Leave a comment:

• t8912
    replied

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    April so looong to wait gona start new game and get addicted like elder scrolls online

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    we will get em, just a lil slower. there are rumors about april with a big patch, but how true it is, no one knows.
    99.9% true

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    we will get em, just a lil slower. there are rumors about april with a big patch, but how true it is, no one knows.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X