Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Godfather of scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Quit because of soul crystals?

Kids these days are spoilt.
    Condor, this is a symtom of a larger problem. You yourself quit the game, by your own statement. In that thread you made, you stated numerous reasons. This is one (albeit minor) addition to those reasons.

I won't quit because these days WT doesn't take up so much of my time if I don't feel like it. I stopped doing Pvp, I refuse doing CQ and I can't be bothered fishing. However spending money on this game is now out of the question.
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Quit because of soul crystals?

Kids these days are spoilt.
      1. I am not a kid, i think i am older then u
      2. It's not about SC, it's about respect,greed, and differences between time spending and decent gameplay

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
      LOL^
      Aura Kingdom took me 16+ hours -_-
      Click image for larger version

Name:	External.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1681263
      External Internet Speed, London Server

Click image for larger version

Name:	internal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	1681264
      Internal Internet Speed

With quadcore procesor, and still have lag on wb =))
      Last edited by DarthVille; 02-09-2014, 07:51 PM.
      Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        Condor, this is a symtom of a larger problem. You yourself quit the game, by your own statement. In that thread you made, you stated numerous reasons. This is one (albeit minor) addition to those reasons.

I won't quit because these days WT doesn't take up so much of my time if I don't feel like it. I stopped doing Pvp, I refuse doing CQ and I can't be bothered fishing. However spending money on this game is now out of the question.
        It's about the tone in writing.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
          1. I am not a kid, i think i am older then u
          2. It's not about SC, it's about respect,greed, and differences between time spending and decent gameplay
          what i see here, you are the greedy one and your guild. quit because r2 cannoy satisfy your greed.
          what a lame excuse to quit.
          14 hours playing game everyday. *** r u doing for 14 hours??? it just need 2 hours a day.

Comment

LOL^
            Aura Kingdom took me 16+ hours -_-
            download?

really? only took me 2~3 hours... than it took 30 mins to install it to my friend because I just use USB drives to transfer files by Gigabites.

I am playing that game right now, game is so easy to play.
            no super P2W unbalance-ness.

Love the Loyalty Shop function they have in there (similar to Bound Balens, but way easier to get)

Comment

I do agree that this event by R2 is greedy and they are becoming more greedy by the day, but we don't have R2 to blame for all the greedyness. They are a big part of the problem but the other part is the hard cashers fault as well. They pay w/e R2 throws out and I guarentee that the very hard cashers will spend a fortune on this event as well. These are tests done by R2 to see how much they can go with being greedy and giving less free stuff out. If we keep falling into this trap they will keep on doing it.

Only way to show R2 we won't stand for this is actually taking a stand and controlling our spending. That won't happen though since these rich people(who very well have the right to spend the money on w/e they want to. It's there money after all and they can afford it.) will do anything they can to stay on the top ranks and the "first" people with that special item. So until that day happens don't expect R2 to change anything on there game and continue to be greedy people.

That being said I say wait for the whip event. You might be hitting yourself if you don't do this SC event. If the the whip event does give out chocolates for this exchange and you did not do the SC event. You be out of luck on the free items then. I don't think R2 is that stupid to mess up two main free events in one month exchange. Learn to play smart and see what happens. Worse case you can build your stats up anyway and get some nice Mahra for your sylphs. I can sorta tel this is another trick or R2 trying to make you not spend anything here bc it gives no event item out. Then pull something crazy like a mount event with lots of event items in it later on. This game is very easy to see the future in it if you pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
                yeah i usually sleep at 13:30 and wake up with alarm at 21 for Amethist Event and catch up 22 WB, but from 05:00 till 13:30 i play, i have to mention my clock show now 1:30 AM, so i have diferent timeline.
                You play 14 hrs daily ? Bro you are addicted and sick. To do all 3 mpds, u need maybe 1 hour - then qucikly amesthyt mine, 1 BG and 1 WB. 2 Hrs in total for doing almost everything u can.
                And I see you must now work or you simply dont have social life, if you are able to play 14 hrs daily.

But to stick to the topic, ur main problem is the fact, that you "want" be the best. Even you meet cashers which defeat you, belive me those cashers meet even bigger cashers and they kill them and so on. You simply forgot how to take fun from this game, in this rat race.

HF and see ya

Ps. And not R2 is greedy, but you are. We had unlimited events since last 3-4 months in a row ! I've never seend anything like that before.
                If u had taken participation in gems event, u'd have much more SC (but i guess u were afraid to damage gems) which you would be able to change into whips. 1000 whips is like a new mount. So its still free afterall.
                Last edited by TAYNIAK; 02-09-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
                  You play 14 hrs daily ? Bro you are addicted and sick. To do all 3 mpds, u need maybe 1 hour - then qucikly amesthyt mine, 1 BG and 1 WB. 2 Hrs in total for doing almost everything u can.
                  And I see you must now work or you simply dont have social life, if you are able to play 14 hrs daily.
                  Dude, I have a social life, and work, and I play about 10 hours. Bro I am not addicted and sick, and neither is he.
                  When I reaches to 17+ then there is a problem growing. This games take more than 2+ hours to do stuff.
                  1 hour of MPDs max
                  ? uncertain time for it. Many situations. 15 minuets tops. Amethyst.
                  Doing all bg requires in total time, 180+ minuets.
                  Doing the wbs take about 40 mineutes max.
                  CQ... take hours.
                  So If your only playing for some silly devotion everyday and not putting in real time, and/or money, you are gonna suck and not enjoy it. Please say teh bold to a lot of people here.
                  To have a good amount, and/or max payment, it will require good amount of time. There is breaks in the day you can take a rest too.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

Comment

Dude, I have a social life, and work, and I play about 10 hours. Bro I am not addicted and sick, and neither is he.
                    When I reaches to 17+ then there is a problem growing. This games take more than 2+ hours to do stuff.
                    1 hour of MPDs max
                    CQ... take hours.
                    So If your only playing for some silly devotion everyday and not putting in real time, and/or money, you are gonna suck and not enjoy it. Please say teh bold to a lot of people here.
                    To have a good amount, and/or max payment, it will require good amount of time. There is breaks in the day you can take a rest too.
                    Finally some support, knowing that i am not the only one who spent so much time and knowing that other players know that to be decent at something you have to work... and yes i have a social life and a wife...
                    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

1 hour of MPDs max
                      CQ... take hours.
                      A game should be a game, not a chore.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

A game should be a game, not a chore.
                        Unfortunately, wartune is not that type of game.

Comment

the sc event usually give 1 event item. the current one is only 2whips/5whips. so you get 2/5 of an event item every 25 sc. if the next sc event will give event item, then it is better to just save sc

Comment

Unfortunately, wartune is not that type of game.
                            Yes.

After leaving Wartune, I went to play Diablo 3. Everyday after work, I played about 1 hour. Sometimes if I am too tired, I don't play.
                            I also trade items (use gold to get better items, etc). It's pretty fun, relaxing and there's no need to compete.

It's also cheap (just 40 dollars to buy the game). Just so you may consider that, haha.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I couldn't agree with you more (oxy), you nailed it, i for one will use my 20k in soul crystals to get whips it will boost my stats a bit and it gives me a ton of whips. R2 is greedy but they are also very smart and i don't think they will annoy the masses that feed them, my bet is there will be a whip event giving out chocolates, remember people this is a short month and i believe this is r2's way of covering the months event
                              Last edited by BawlsofSteel; 02-10-2014, 10:13 AM.
                              Game name - Percival
                              S98
                              Knight
                              Guild - Highlander
                              BR - 3 mill +

Comment

Yes.

After leaving Wartune, I went to play Diablo 3. Everyday after work, I played about 1 hour. Sometimes if I am too tired, I don't play.
                                I also trade items (use gold to get better items, etc). It's pretty fun, relaxing and there's no need to compete.

It's also cheap (just 40 dollars to buy the game). Just so you may consider that, haha.
                                I jsut might try it. Haven't read any reviews or vids about it yet...
                                So could you maybe give some insight to me what are good about the game from your View?

Comment

Working...
                                X