Godfather of scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    That being said I say wait for the whip event. You might be hitting yourself if you don't do this SC event. If the the whip event does give out chocolates for this exchange and you did not do the SC event. You be out of luck on the free items then. I don't think R2 is that stupid to mess up two main free events in one month exchange. Learn to play smart and see what happens. Worse case you can build your stats up anyway and get some nice Mahra for your sylphs. I can sorta tel this is another trick or R2 trying to make you not spend anything here bc it gives no event item out. Then pull something crazy like a mount event with lots of event items in it later on. This game is very easy to see the future in it if you pay attention.
    i think we should wait first if the next month sc event will only give 2 whips. if you really want to play it smart, you would know that 25 sc should be equal to 1 event item, not just 2 whips. Better wait and see the new pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
      I jsut might try it. Haven't read any reviews or vids about it yet...
      So could you maybe give some insight to me what are good about the game from your View?
      1. No lag
      2. Developers are totally committed to the game.
      3. Blizzard is a WELL KNOWN company
      4. High replayability
      5. Not pay-2-win
      6. Very nice graphics
      7. Challenging (you can change the difficulty of the dungeons to match with your hero stats)
      8. A lot of grinding to get better gear or trade.

Cons
      None
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        1. No lag
        4. High replayability
        5. Not pay-2-win
        6. Very nice graphics
        7. Challenging (you can change the difficulty of the dungeons to match with your hero stats)

Cons
        None
        Funny all the reviews of D3 i heard was terrible. That it wasn't like D2 at all that it the devs were doing a sloppy job and also cater mostly to the paying customers since the real money auction house. I played d3 when it came out though and stopped once i beat it once. It may have changed by now though. i should try again sometime and see how different it is.

Comment

D3 sucked... it's like 50% worth of D2

tho they did end up removing RMAH... cause they "FINALLY" figure out that was what's making their players leave the game most of the times...

Developers in Blizzard changes so much... you never know who's who in there, LOL

It's not P2W simply because it's not a F2P game, there's no Cash Shop in it.

Graphics are so-so, most other similar games have same Graphics, you just have to turn the graphics up

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Funny all the reviews of D3 i heard was terrible. That it wasn't like D2 at all that it the devs were doing a sloppy job and also cater mostly to the paying customers since the real money auction house. I played d3 when it came out though and stopped once i beat it once. It may have changed by now though. i should try again sometime and see how different it is.
            It came out in May 2012, and now it's Feb 2014.
            Throughout the months, they have make changes to the game.

I've read poor reviews about the game, but decided to sink in $40 to purchase a copy. Played a month and I guess it's still getting me addicted. In fact, now I'm in Inferno. I'm still far from reaching the highest level (Paragon 100). I don't play everyday.
            When the new expansion comes (March 25), there will be unlimited Paragon levels. That means you can have unlimited leveling.

Any game that functions like a game, and I don't have to exhaust myself trying to compete, is better than WT.
            A game should also give you positive utility rather than negative.

I'm still enjoying D3. Who knows, I might get tired of it after 6 months? Or 12 months? But that doesn't matter. What matters is I enjoyed it while it lasted and it only cost $40.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

1. No lag
              4. High replayability
              5. Not pay-2-win
              6. Very nice graphics

Cons
              None
              D3 is terribad.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                D3 sucked... it's like 50% worth of D2

tho they did end up removing RMAH... cause they "FINALLY" figure out that was what's making their players leave the game most of the times...

Developers in Blizzard changes so much... you never know who's who in there, LOL

It's not P2W simply because it's not a F2P game, there's no Cash Shop in it.

Graphics are so-so, most other similar games have same Graphics, you just have to turn the graphics up
                I still have D2 but didn't play it. I am tired of trying to level my sorceress to 99. Was at 98.
                Then again, if you play D3 expecting it to be the same as D2, then of course you will be disappointed.

Just remember that D2 has 13 years of history behind it. D3 has 1.5 years.

The game itself is different. It might be disappointing to some. But it is fine to me.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor cut the **** about how relaxing D3 is....ok? You played wartune at a competitive level, regardless of how much money you invested. You were on all the time because even though you cashed, missing on WBs and other events meant falling behind compared to others at your level.
                  Now you play D3 like you don't even care, because any gamer that truly enjoys a game doesn't play it for 1h a day, or not at all, and that is after you quit Wartune, which meant Wartune trumps D3.
                  So any other b-**** story you want to share?
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Now you play D3 like you don't even care, because any gamer that truly enjoys a game doesn't play it for 1h a day, or not at all, and that is after you quit Wartune, which meant Wartune trumps D3.
                    That should be the way it is. I sacrificed too much time to be competitive on Wartune. Even things that cost me a lot (you can say it may be career, family, studies (for students), or social life).
                    Why should something that was meant to be entertainment cost you your job, studies, or even your family?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

That should be the way it is. I sacrificed too much time to be competitive on Wartune. Even things that cost me a lot (you can say it may be career, family, studies (for students), or social life).
                      Why should something that was meant to be entertainment cost you your job, studies, or even your family?
                      That's up to everyone how they play it. You could have played wartune the same way you play D3 now instead of manually doing solo dungeons,catacombs or w/e, which made you stay in front of the PC.
                      Wartune is the most casual MMO I have every played, because it has fixed events. It's perfect for busy people. You can keep up with the gameplay even if you aren't a nolifer just by clearing your schedule and being on at certain hours.

Comment

R2 is a non profit organization and should care more about people who won't give them a penny?

Welcome to the thunderdome! .. I mean the real world

Comment

Yes.

After leaving Wartune, I went to play Diablo 3. Everyday after work, I played about 1 hour. Sometimes if I am too tired, I don't play.
                          I also trade items (use gold to get better items, etc). It's pretty fun, relaxing and there's no need to compete.

It's also cheap (just 40 dollars to buy the game). Just so you may consider that, haha.
                          What region you play in? I'm in the US servers =P maybe we can trade bnet tag and lvl paragon...my sorc still stuck on para 20...gonna need to lvl it more so that when I convert to ROS, I'll have a stronger sorc. Or I might just play the new crusader char =P
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            What region you play in? I'm in the US servers =P maybe we can trade bnet tag and lvl paragon...my sorc still stuck on para 20...gonna need to lvl it more so that when I convert to ROS, I'll have a stronger sorc. Or I might just play the new crusader char =P
                            Americas softcore, so it's the same as yours.
                            Wizard is at Paragon 9. Playing on Inferno, MP4.
                            Intending to make 1-2 paragon level per day.

Currently at 155k dps, but pretty sure will be 200k+ by the time RoS comes (in about 4 weeks time).

Trade B.Net tag via PMs
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              That's up to everyone how they play it. You could have played wartune the same way you play D3 now instead of manually doing solo dungeons,catacombs or w/e, which made you stay in front of the PC.
                              Wartune is the most casual MMO I have every played, because it has fixed events. It's perfect for busy people. You can keep up with the gameplay even if you aren't a nolifer just by clearing your schedule and being on at certain hours.
                              What's the benefit of doing catacombs/dungeons manually?

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                                What's the benefit of doing catacombs/dungeons manually?
                                ask condor

Comment

Working...
                                X