X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarthVille
    started a topic Godfather of scam

Godfather of scam

Since Feb Vday event will be another way of R2 saying "We care only for cashers, noncashers ar just sheeps in our game" by making Soul Crystal consume event without getting chocolate to trade for something good in the future, me and my guild will quit, this game it's to expensive for us and not paying in this game it's like waste time... so bye bye R2 wartune, we return to vindictus, better graphics, better gameplay,friendly noncasher politics,events for everyone, not 2 tipes of events 1 for poors and other for rich kids... and surprize, not so... cash expensive

so yeah it's hard to compare your ugly kid of Zelda with SuperMario, 64 biti graphics with this jewel, go go go open another 3000 weekly new servers, not trying to keep old players, just recruit new souls to feed your greedy pockets, cya all if u don't have a month 10.000 balens , better quit now before wasting time with this scam

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Nice. Mine's lvl 20 para with 170+k dps if I didn't recall wrong...haven't logged it for more than 10mths =P I can do MP 10 but only up to 2nd act...3rd act is tough for me with all that fire and poison. Haven't see what's the latest build that's popular since I was using twist freeze nova build =P 0s CD with a large enough mob since I crit pretty often XD I'll pm my tag when I get home since I'm still at work...
    At paragon 16 now. When you gonna join me? lol

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
    Wartune took my money and my time, warning if you are spending too much money and time on this game you will end up like me. I started playing wartune about May last year spending basically my whole day on wartune doing all the events. It come to a point where I became lazy,fat and weak at the same time. My friends acted as if they didn't know, a girl that was crazy over me ignore me. My parents and family members, well that is a different story. I become inactive around September and have regain my formal self. However I still play this game from time to time but is on the verge of quitting forever. I become strong, have new friends and a lot of girls are now interested in me agian. Moral of this story? Don't let this game take away your life.
    lyk dis if u cri evrtym.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
    Wartune took my money and my time, warning if you are spending too much money and time on this game you will end up like me. I started playing wartune about May last year spending basically my whole day on wartune doing all the events. It come to a point where I became lazy,fat and weak at the same time. My friends acted as if they didn't know, a girl that was crazy over me ignore me. My parents and family members, well that is a different story. I become inactive around September and have regain my formal self. However I still play this game from time to time but is on the verge of quitting forever. I become strong, have new friends and a lot of girls are now interested in me agian. Moral of this story? Don't let this game take away your life.
    That's why the OP said WT scam his life and love.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceRpf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    That's up to everyone how they play it. You could have played wartune the same way you play D3 now instead of manually doing solo dungeons,catacombs or w/e, which made you stay in front of the PC.
    Wartune is the most casual MMO I have every played, because it has fixed events. It's perfect for busy people. You can keep up with the gameplay even if you aren't a nolifer just by clearing your schedule and being on at certain hours.
    Agreed. I actually play WT cause it's cheaper and less time consuming than most MMOs I've played before.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Americas softcore, so it's the same as yours.
    Wizard is at Paragon 9. Playing on Inferno, MP4.
    Intending to make 1-2 paragon level per day.

Currently at 155k dps, but pretty sure will be 200k+ by the time RoS comes (in about 4 weeks time).

Trade B.Net tag via PMs
    Nice. Mine's lvl 20 para with 170+k dps if I didn't recall wrong...haven't logged it for more than 10mths =P I can do MP 10 but only up to 2nd act...3rd act is tough for me with all that fire and poison. Haven't see what's the latest build that's popular since I was using twist freeze nova build =P 0s CD with a large enough mob since I crit pretty often XD I'll pm my tag when I get home since I'm still at work...

Leave a comment:

• ZSleepingDragonZ
    replied
    I only do dungeons manually.
    Blitz = 5minutes.
    Solo dungeons = 3minutes 40 seconds. Can get almost 18 dungeons done in 60 minutes. Using double EXP scroll, you get more EXP per $ spent.
    Beneficial when you get cumulative +200% EXP.
    Sometimes you get +150% EXP (100% + 50% Class Wars).

Well it's a matter of saving money, but spending time.
    I only do dungeons manually the first time around. Otherwise I just blitz them while I go offline.

Leave a comment:

• ZSleepingDragonZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
    Soul crystal event gives lots of whips, whip event in a couple weeks gives chocolates.. but adios

best of luck to you and your guild in future endeavors
    You usually can exchange 25 soul crystals for 5 whips or one event item, now...2 measly whips. Not interested in the 220 event item wings anyways.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Blitz = 5minutes.
    Solo dungeons = 3minutes 40 seconds. Can get almost 18 dungeons done in 60 minutes. Using double EXP scroll, you get more EXP per $ spent.

I'm faster at doing them manually too, but too lazy so I spend the gold. No spirit cov for max exp anyways....so I've slowed down a bit. CQ gets in the way of my stamina and stuff too, so i just blitz it out.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
    What's the benefit of doing catacombs/dungeons manually?
    u save 100k gold .... its about 3 million a month

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    save gold mostly

sometimes save time

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    ask condor
    Blitz = 5minutes.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    ask condor

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    That's up to everyone how they play it. You could have played wartune the same way you play D3 now instead of manually doing solo dungeons,catacombs or w/e, which made you stay in front of the PC.
    Wartune is the most casual MMO I have every played, because it has fixed events. It's perfect for busy people. You can keep up with the gameplay even if you aren't a nolifer just by clearing your schedule and being on at certain hours.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X