stpid about click on friends sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stpid about click on friends sylph

when u click on friends farm sylph u dont gain exp for ur sylph but instead ur friend gains it. IT like harvest for u when u r nnot there how stpid is that ? why would i be bother to increase friendly anyway i know it benefit through MP with the friends that u got more friendly number with but still i think it stpid.. u should be able to gain xp for ur sylph to when helping a friends

You help them, they help you. It's mutual.

I do it for Friend Increase.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

If you don't want to help your friends, then don't do it.

But they won't help you either.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Its called being a good friend.... why so greedy? It aint all about you.

Comment

friend level yo

Comment

this way you can help each other to lvl your sylphs faster. Its things like allowing ppl to steal their friend's crop harvest that creates so much animosity in the game that lots of ppl keep deleting such friends from their list. If they remove it and make it purely beneficial to the original owner then everyone will be glad to add even noobs to their friend list. What's the point in having a fight over a farm just cause you don't benefit from it? Most online games are meant to allow friendly interaction rather than meet just because you stand to gain something for it. If you want those, it's better you go attend corporate dinner and other corporate social event and network there and hopefully get contacts who can help you out in whatever you plan to do.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

nah the reason i m mad is i help everyone daily with their sylph so does the tree energize but in return they dont help me. I m not selfish here it just them. This is why i m mad... so it would be great if help can get some reward back in retunr

Comment

I clicked on guildies' sylphs meditation only or some other weaker guilds. I never check who helped me. You won't get upset if you don't count on everything.
                Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

so selfish
                  S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                  IGN : Neggy

Comment

The best investment of your daily 200 farm clicks is on friends TOA energize. Especially as their friendliness increases. At 5x, you get 5x exp toward your next farm level. And that is important, because TOA is such a huge source of K. It takes longer to use up your 200 clicks, but it is worth it.

Comment

I only go through the top 2 of my friend list page; the rest i don't even bother, and i have over 240+ friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X