Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When synthesizing 80 gear do you keep stats + upgrades (+36)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, if you get socketing rods anyway with guild blessing lvl 10 (which isn't all that bad honestly) I will max my 70 set.
    Yeh it will cost gold to enchant, but gimping yourself in the long run while doing 80 mpds isn't a good idea.
    CW is only 1 of the reasons...

I'm not going to rush it, especially knowing the patches in april will gimp most normal to none casher once again, it's quite futile to try.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      You know, if you get socketing rods anyway with guild blessing lvl 10 (which isn't all that bad honestly) I will max my 70 set.
      Yeh it will cost gold to enchant, but gimping yourself in the long run while doing 80 mpds isn't a good idea.
      CW is only 1 of the reasons...

I'm not going to rush it, especially knowing the patches in april will gimp most normal to none casher once again, it's quite futile to try.
      yes im also getting full 70 set and enchanted. It will take long enough to get enough legendary stones for 1 80 piece + the cost of enchanting it. So its for sure worth it if u can complete 70 set now already to fully enchant it.

Comment

I have been thinking though, since 80 sets have stats on their own, this might not be necessary.

You could have 60 set with 80 wep and still don't miss the 10 rage it gives since the 80 weapon will give that.
        And so on, till you have full 80 set, this way the enchanting cost will be alot better to handle honestly.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I have been thinking though, since 80 sets have stats on their own, this might not be necessary.
          well but look how many days from now it take till u have 1st part legendary of lvl 80 set. For me it will take 3-4 month from now if they release the patch in april. And to be honest its not a big deal enchanting lvl 70 legend set. I can make one piece + 36 in 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
            well but look how many days from now it take till u have 1st part legendary of lvl 80 set. For me it will take 3-4 month from now if they release the patch in april. And to be honest its not a big deal enchanting lvl 70 legend set. I can make one piece + 36 in 2 days.
            Yes I'm just thinking of possibilities for now, could be I do it completely different when it arrives.
            We don't know if the 80 mpd will be harder or easier than the chinese version, and we don't know if the set will have seperate stats either.
            It's all speculation.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Yes I'm just thinking of possibilities for now, could be I do it completely different when it arrives.
              We don't know if the 80 mpd will be harder or easier than the chinese version, and we don't know if the set will have seperate stats either.
              It's all speculation.
              well ye if u cant earn gold very fast u have to think more of ur decision. But also if u cant earn gold fast mean u are non casher. And wich non casher have 120k br with lvl 60 set. that means non casher cant do 80 mp without enchanting 70 set?

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                well ye if u cant earn gold very fast u have to think more of ur decision. But also if u cant earn gold fast mean u are non casher. And wich non casher have 120k br with lvl 60 set. that means non casher cant do 80 mp without enchanting 70 set?
                Even normal cashers can't get 120k br without being a veteran.
                120k br, even with 70 set is alot of BR, people misjudge that.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Even normal cashers can't get 120k br without being a veteran.
                  120k br, even with 70 set is alot of BR, people misjudge that.
                  If you're already at 100k, just use WC and a couple of scrolls. Should be close to 115ish right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                    If you're already at 100k, just use WC and a couple of scrolls. Should be close to 115ish right?
                    I was talking without buffs, especially WC...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

well...if you can solo lych nm now, you definitely can survive lvl 80 nm dungeon. Easiest reference. I only have problem timing my delphics to hit the first boss before it casts reverse dmg =( but other than that I can solo the 2nd n last boss...in fact alot of ppl in my server already can do it, but I think most of them haven't bothered to try...I only found out when I had to do the stupid CQ to kill 30 mobs in lych nm and everyone in my guild was sleeping then...either way, we'll know once the patch comes. For those who r unsure, they can do their usual mp first and try it after they're done with their daily attempt to avoid losing exp.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                      X