Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

To use or not to use our soul crystal???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Yeh my opinion exactly, it's not hard to gain sc compared to whips, I don't see why you should save them.
    For all we know the next sc event is even worse...
    Or they do remove SC events in general

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      Yeh my opinion exactly, it's not hard to gain sc compared to whips, I don't see why you should save them.
      For all we know the next sc event is even worse...
      the way R2 has been moving..that is the logical choice

      Comment


      • #48
        I think is good to keep our soul crystal, because mount whips can get from guild battle, jewels and ametist mine. For a mount need 600-800 whips, so can make 600-800 whips in 1-2 months. Maibe will be a update patch and dark sylph come, and be sure for dark sylph no need whips, need soul crystal, like for apollo. My opinion....so, other people can make what they want, i will keep my soul crystal.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
          poor sob..numbers wrong, date's wrong, events wrong.
          ok, then tell me what is wrong with my statement and the numbers i posted?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
            I like this event. I will get chocolates during the whip event. Glad they are running the exchange for nearly a month...at least they will get the impulsive and impatient people to spend money by not having the SC event reward chocolates.
            i agree with you, this is a short month so they are putting both SC and whips in one event. I used all my SC and ended up getting 1600 whips, so i will have more then enough whips for any event having a mount, i don't really care for a clothing event
            Last edited by BawlsofSteel; 02-10-2014, 04:18 PM.
            Game name - Percival
            S98
            Knight
            Guild - Highlander
            BR - 3 mill +

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              You should save it. I heard the June events need at least 225,000 soul crystals to get a free mount +65 to all stats.
              Are you serious?
              That's like in total...what...5k+ Dollars?
              No way for some stupid mount that gives +65 stats.
              No virtual mount is worth that much.
              Pretty sure you are pulling though...

              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
                I think is good to keep our soul crystal, because mount whips can get from guild battle, jewels and ametist mine. For a mount need 600-800 whips, so can make 600-800 whips in 1-2 months. Maibe will be a update patch and dark sylph come, and be sure for dark sylph no need whips, need soul crystal, like for apollo. My opinion....so, other people can make what they want, i will keep my soul crystal.
                LOL dark sylph for free ? guess you are a dreamer
                " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

                "The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

                Comment


                • #53
                  Honestly, getting soul crystals is sooo easy.... It takes 30 days to get at least 4-5k. I get at least 50-100 sometimes including gb SC; that is maybe 800 -1000+ sc per week

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                    Are you serious?
                    That's like in total...what...5k+ Dollars?
                    No way for some stupid mount that gives +65 stats.
                    No virtual mount is worth that much.
                    Pretty sure you are pulling though...
                    Everyone should know by now, he is a trolling........ (s)trolling

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                      LOL dark sylph for free ? guess you are a dreamer
                      If the situation of Whips and SC in the future events for exchanges permits to stay the same,
                      you should be able to get Dark Sylph for free saving up lots of SC.
                      @R246, I know, but sometimes he's serious.
                      He reminds me of this guy in s192, yang Personalities are almost Identical.

                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                      :o:o:o:o

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        Pros of using SC:

                        1. Free your item spaces again
                        2. Never to worry about losing items in mail (in case you put your items there)
                        3. Lots of mount whips
                        4. More stats now (means more br, more powerful, more useful)
                        5. Preparation for the coming mount event (if there will be a mount event the end of the month)

                        Cons of using SC:
                        1. You risk getting lots of event items in the next SC event (if there will be an SC event next month)

                        Pros of not using SC:
                        1. You may get lots of event items for the next SC event (if there will be a SC event next month)

                        Cons of not using SC:
                        1. No inventory and vault space.
                        2. You have to worry about losing items in mail (in case you put your items there)
                        3. Delayed stat boost
                        4. You only have few mount whips for the coming mount event (if there will be a mount event at the end of the month).

                        You decide.
                        the best answer to the thread

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X