Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To use or not to use our soul crystal???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If 220 chocolates exchange for a +20 or more mount, I might consider trading soul crystals for whips. Wings? No way!
    The exchange rate is nerfed too, you usually can exchange 25 soul crystals for 5 whips or a chocolate, now not even half of what it was before.

Comment

Think I am Gonna Use Some and Save about 4-6k SC For The next SC Event
      Since we Get Loads From Gem Event ...
      and about 600 whips needed for every whips Even...
      Character Name: ßłắÇkLash
      Server: [S310] Howling Hills R2games
      Guild: Wardens
      Position: Assist Guild Master
      Class: Mage

Comment

just think about it,its on first day of event,if it give chocolate,it will be pointles to do event,i mean ppl saved 10k+ SC,thats 400+ chocolates if give 1 choco for 25 SC

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          and then a big maintenance happens and the mails disappear forever *poof*
          dunno what you mean by big maintenance, but the last one didnt delete a thing

Comment

Just use it, not just because you have no future insurance, also for the backpackspace, and the next mount whip event after this.
            There's always a reason when they give whips with sc event.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Pros of using SC:

1. Free your item spaces again
              2. Never to worry about losing items in mail (in case you put your items there)
              3. Lots of mount whips
              4. More stats now (means more br, more powerful, more useful)
              5. Preparation for the coming mount event (if there will be a mount event the end of the month)

Cons of using SC:
              1. You risk getting lots of event items in the next SC event (if there will be an SC event next month)

Pros of not using SC:
              1. You may get lots of event items for the next SC event (if there will be a SC event next month)

Cons of not using SC:
              1. No inventory and vault space.
              2. You have to worry about losing items in mail (in case you put your items there)
              3. Delayed stat boost
              4. You only have few mount whips for the coming mount event (if there will be a mount event at the end of the month).

You decide.

Comment

i think people missunderstodd something. last month was 60 whips for 30 new year cards, that means 750 sc. now 750 sc= 60 whips, so its almsot the exact exchange rate. if they give at the end of the month a whips event unlimited and that rewards includes chocolate, then we miss nothing. i prefear an event like this, than a limited sc and whip event, and both to give chocolate, like it was in the past

Comment

To be or not to be.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

There will be no unlimited Soul Crystal event . Use all you have
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Rock and a hard place?

Frying pan or the fire?

I made my choice.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        This is the SC event...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                          i think people missunderstodd something. last month was 60 whips for 30 new year cards, that means 750 sc. now 750 sc= 60 whips, so its almsot the exact exchange rate. if they give at the end of the month a whips event unlimited and that rewards includes chocolate, then we miss nothing. i prefear an event like this, than a limited sc and whip event, and both to give chocolate, like it was in the past
                          lmao, theres a whip event for new year's card? get your facts straight

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                            try to build up your statement with more facts.
                            just shouting out / use a red font with big letters will catch people's eyes,
                            yet they mean nothing without a proper explanation.
                            I have a hard time taking this serious.

I cant really believe what you are saying, so can you at least provide sources that state this.
                            (I happened to see the one of elite club in a skype convo about ''people being/will get disappointed, but that doesnt proof it.
                            this month's sc event is unlimited)
                            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                            âœ* Prizzly
                            âœ* Knight
                            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                              try to build up your statement with more facts.
                              just shouting out / use a red font with big letters will catch people's eyes,
                              yet they mean nothing without a proper explanation.
                              I have a hard time taking this serious.

I cant really believe what you are saying, so can you at least provide sources that state this.
                              (I happened to see the one of elite club in a skype convo about ''people being/will get disappointed, but that doesnt proof it.
                              this month's sc event is unlimited)

I prefer his statement, big bold to the point and SCREAMS RIGHT AT YOU!

carry on.... oh p.s. if everybody else uses soul crystal and u don't and you wonder why ur getting ur butt kicked, don't complain here, k?
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I'm not really sad for the Valentine event not having chocolate, it's not a good event anyway to be honest.
                                What I am angry about is the probability they will remove the event items for these infinite events alltogether. I doubt it will go back to how it was now.

Most games evolve in a good way, this game stay stagnant and in many ways even devolves.
                                Don't know about many here but I liked the game better a year ago...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X