Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To use or not to use our soul crystal???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Most games evolve in a good way, this game stay stagnant and in many ways even devolves.
    There is no such thing as devolution. It's called specialization, and we all know what this game is specialized in
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      There is no such thing as devolution. It's called specialization, and we all know what this game is specialized in
      They were specialized in that specific area since the start, if you ignore that, the game is devolving.
      I think their mistake was to think they could make a game worthy of the title 'game'.

Let's be honest here, it's more work than pleasure nowadays, and I've seen the next patches in april, it won't get better.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        lmao, theres a whip event for new year's card? get your facts straight
        better read before you speak alright? i said last month and i mad a comparation with it

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          I'm not really sad for the Valentine event not having chocolate, it's not a good event anyway to be honest.
          What I am angry about is the probability they will remove the event items for these infinite events alltogether. I doubt it will go back to how it was now.

Most games evolve in a good way, this game stay stagnant and in many ways even devolves.
          Don't know about many here but I liked the game better a year ago...
          Few years ago I played mafia wars. It was simple and fun game until it started to add flash components into it. It got devolved. It got to the point I gave up the game cold turkey and i felt such a relief. Same thing happened to this game. They keep adding more stuff but never fix the lag. Cloud city requires lots of walking and time consuming. Everything getting pricier. So many bugs and never fix. Everything look at the money side without looking at the players' side.

Of course, if cashers keep paying, they won't care about it
          Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            I prefer his statement, big bold to the point and SCREAMS RIGHT AT YOU!

carry on.... oh p.s. if everybody else uses soul crystal and u don't and you wonder why ur getting ur butt kicked, don't complain here, k?

Banshee he doesnt need to do this soul crystal event to keep up with everyone lol
            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

I like this event. I will get chocolates during the whip event. Glad they are running the exchange for nearly a month...at least they will get the impulsive and impatient people to spend money by not having the SC event reward chocolates.
              FinalHC
              Kabam - S39/S6
              (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                I like this event. I will get chocolates during the whip event. Glad they are running the exchange for nearly a month...at least they will get the impulsive and impatient people to spend money by not having the SC event reward chocolates.
                Source of whip events giving chocs?

Comment

there is no source for whip event with chocolates its just what we all hope for

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                    there is no source for whip event with chocolates its just what we all hope for
                    Correct. I should have stated that I "hope" to get chocolates during the whip event
                    FinalHC
                    Kabam - S39/S6
                    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

I see. I'm still hestitating if i should use my 16k sc. I'll prob decide on the last day of SC event.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                        better read before you speak alright? i said last month and i mad a comparation with it
                        poor sob..numbers wrong, date's wrong, events wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                          I see. I'm still hestitating if i should use my 16k sc. I'll prob decide on the last day of SC event.
                          i used 16k sc's have 10k left..waiting to see if theres any more info to come out

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                            Just do it... YOLO!!!!
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

earning soul crystals is pretty easy just used 30k got tons of whips

Comment

Yeh my opinion exactly, it's not hard to gain sc compared to whips, I don't see why you should save them.
                                For all we know the next sc event is even worse...
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X