Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To use or not to use our soul crystal???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    i think people missunderstodd something. last month was 60 whips for 30 new year cards, that means 750 sc. now 750 sc= 60 whips, so its almsot the exact exchange rate. if they give at the end of the month a whips event unlimited and that rewards includes chocolate, then we miss nothing. i prefear an event like this, than a limited sc and whip event, and both to give chocolate, like it was in the past
    lmao, theres a whip event for new year's card? get your facts straight

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    There will be no unlimited Soul Crystal event . Use all you have
    This is the SC event...

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Rock and a hard place?

Frying pan or the fire?

I made my choice.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    There will be no unlimited Soul Crystal event . Use all you have

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    To be or not to be.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    i think people missunderstodd something. last month was 60 whips for 30 new year cards, that means 750 sc. now 750 sc= 60 whips, so its almsot the exact exchange rate. if they give at the end of the month a whips event unlimited and that rewards includes chocolate, then we miss nothing. i prefear an event like this, than a limited sc and whip event, and both to give chocolate, like it was in the past

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Pros of using SC:

1. Free your item spaces again
    2. Never to worry about losing items in mail (in case you put your items there)
    3. Lots of mount whips
    4. More stats now (means more br, more powerful, more useful)
    5. Preparation for the coming mount event (if there will be a mount event the end of the month)

Cons of using SC:
    1. You risk getting lots of event items in the next SC event (if there will be an SC event next month)

Pros of not using SC:
    1. You may get lots of event items for the next SC event (if there will be a SC event next month)

Cons of not using SC:
    1. No inventory and vault space.
    2. You have to worry about losing items in mail (in case you put your items there)
    3. Delayed stat boost
    4. You only have few mount whips for the coming mount event (if there will be a mount event at the end of the month).

You decide.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Just use it, not just because you have no future insurance, also for the backpackspace, and the next mount whip event after this.
    There's always a reason when they give whips with sc event.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    and then a big maintenance happens and the mails disappear forever *poof*
    dunno what you mean by big maintenance, but the last one didnt delete a thing

Leave a comment:

• zlolub
    replied
    just think about it,its on first day of event,if it give chocolate,it will be pointles to do event,i mean ppl saved 10k+ SC,thats 400+ chocolates if give 1 choco for 25 SC

Leave a comment:

• hamada2080
    replied
    Think I am Gonna Use Some and Save about 4-6k SC For The next SC Event
    Since we Get Loads From Gem Event ...
    and about 600 whips needed for every whips Even...

Leave a comment:

• ZSleepingDragonZ
    replied
    If 220 chocolates exchange for a +20 or more mount, I might consider trading soul crystals for whips. Wings? No way!
    The exchange rate is nerfed too, you usually can exchange 25 soul crystals for 5 whips or a chocolate, now not even half of what it was before.

Leave a comment:

• Tourist_Teh
    replied
    you can't fly for free

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    anyone know why they didnt put an event item in the soul crystal event this time? Its possible that they might never put in event items in the sc/whip events again. thats what im worried about

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    People are so gullible.

Apparently the sarcasm and the already known trolling nature of Condor has passed by some people, lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X