This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens are overpriced?

Hi! I'm from Philippines and I'm starting to like this game now. I have played a lot of MMO RPG in the past but I think this is the first time that I encountered this market rate?

I don't need any shop items for now, but I guess in late game, it is really important. What do you think? And by the way, is getting VIP worth it? Thank you!

Dont get VIP just yet, the current/amount of features they have right now are not worth it imo. Get it when they have more of the Chinese features imported.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the Chinese features. Can you name some? Thanks!

Comment

Chinese bonus are pretty much the same as ours

Only different is a missing item in the vip packages you get per week... because we have no mount system.

Comment

VIP is a good investment, as you receive VIP progress every day simply from logging into the game. As your VIP level increases, more and more cool features will be unlocked. These are viewable by clicking on VIP Benefits -> Level Comparison in the VIP menu.

The extra Kyanite from Plunders (VIP 4) and 1-click Astral Capture (VIP 5) can be pretty convenient.

Comment

I still think that Balens are too expensive. :/

Comment

Originally posted by sway View Post
              VIP is a good investment, as you receive VIP progress every day simply from logging into the game. As your VIP level increases, more and more cool features will be unlocked. These are viewable by clicking on VIP Benefits -> Level Comparison in the VIP menu.

The extra Kyanite from Plunders (VIP 4) and 1-click Astral Capture (VIP 5) can be pretty convenient.
              On paper yeah, but that is still several months of investment in VIP assuming you don't purchase Balen's everyday to use.
              The money spent on earning VIP 4/5, if you used that in Balens is better in terms of "buying power"

Comment

bahhh

as far as i've seen you DO get balens for VIP in the asian versions so i don't know why it is zero balens for us here

Comment

I also just purchased ViP (I was so eager to get it, after hittin lvl 20), but im somewhat once again disgusted by the "limitations" seriously, when will gaming companys realize in this day and age of 2012 - limitations are a JOKE!

Stamina system - Disgrace

Attempts system - Disgrace

Everything is limited to what you can do, and when you can do it.

And i know, i know (Well it stopd people from getting so powerul, and rushing through it...) - Being a paying VIP customer, i think that should be our choice to decide.

The game was outstanding, and i emphasis "Was", but now with the constant (Oh you have to wait 24hours before you can go there & do that) - is really starting to get to me.

Especially for PAYING monthly subs - We shouldnt have any limitations, or at least they should be alot more "lenient" than a f2p player.

So bored of this now, cant do dungeons (Cause theres no reward, so *** is the point).

Dont want to do PvE (Cause theres no exp or reward, so *** is the point)

Limted on PVP, i mean cmon, seriously?

This game could thrive into something special, within the browser game industry - if they would *** learn that were NOT Asians! We dont WANT limitations + timers.

Stamina systems were put in place for the asian community due to there excessive FARMING + PLaying! So why the ** should we have too endure it also.

Seriously - Game is a dead stop for me now, sittin staring at my town, with very little to do for another 20+ hours, is an absolute disgrace (Again, even worse for VIP's).

Rant done.

Cya.
                  Last edited by Sadiro; 09-11-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiro View Post
                    I also just purchased ViP (I was so eager to get it, after hittin lvl 20), but im somewhat once again disgusted by the "limitations" seriously, when will gaming companys realize in this day and age of 2012 - limitations are a JOKE!

And i know, i know (Well it stopd people from getting so powerul, and rushing through it...) - Being a paying VIP customer, i think that should be our choice to decide.

The game was outstanding, and i emphasis "Was", but now with the constant (Oh you have to wait 24hours before you can go there & do that) - is really starting to get to me.

Especially for PAYING monthly subs - We shouldnt have any limitations, or at least they should be alot more "lenient" than a f2p player.

So bored of this now, cant do dungeons (Cause theres no reward, so *** is the point).

This game could thrive into something special, within the browser game industry - if they would *** learn that were NOT Asians! We dont WANT limitations + timers.

Stamina systems were put in place for the asian community due to there excessive FARMING + PLaying! So why the ** should we have too endure it also.

Seriously - Game is a dead stop for me now, sittin staring at my town, with very little to do for another 20+ hours, is an absolute disgrace (Again, even worse for VIP's).

Rant done.

Cya.
                    Because people like you will then rant about how there is nothing to do when you max everything out in 1 week. Complain there is no new material, and then quit also.

Do if i damned, damned if i do. Problem.

The game isn't about limited your game play, rather making you go through the material slower.

You can still do Multiplayer Dungeons to help out friends, but sounds like you don't care about helping others unless you benefit.

Would be nice if they let us still earn Friendship points for running dungeons after we ran out of attempts, because that runs hand in hand with the concept of letting people help others. Then if you can earn points after 0 attempts, that would be some incentive.

Hopefully they increase limits on what VIP can do... still limit our progression, but allow us to do more per day as being a subscribed player.

Comment

Rant done.

Cya.
                      dont agree with you there dude, restrictions for a good reason lol

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                        Because people like you will then rant about how there is nothing to do when you max everything out in 1 week. Complain there is no new material, and then quit also.

Do if i damned, damned if i do. Problem.

The game isn't about limited your game play, rather making you go through the material slower.

You can still do Multiplayer Dungeons to help out friends, but sounds like you don't care about helping others unless you benefit.

Would be nice if they let us still earn Friendship points for running dungeons after we ran out of attempts, because that runs hand in hand with the concept of letting people help others. Then if you can earn points after 0 attempts, that would be some incentive.

Hopefully they increase limits on what VIP can do... still limit our progression, but allow us to do more per day as being a subscribed player.
                        With all due respect, but have you ever heard the phrase "pot calling the kettle black".

You sit and try hound me like im a bad example to gaming, and only beneifit for myself, you then go on to as per usual "protect" the game, and show you fanboism colours, but then you go to state:

Hopefully they increase limits on what VIP can do... still limit our progression, but allow us to do more per day as being a subscribed player.[/QUOTE]

So you alone, have basically just agreed, on that you HOPE some changes come soon, you HOPE ViP get treated a little better and differently from the average free player (Hens the VIP part).

And you go on to talk about wanting incentive to play - so *** is what i says, any different from what you stating.

Ahhh wait - Because i didnt "Suck the games *** with a straw" first.

Please dont talk to me like im 14 - and speak like i only benefit myself, after all i did buy VIP - there for benefiting to the GAME so others can keep playing it, and see new content.

Each to there own son.

Comment

er yeah so anyway..

later editions of the game will include other VIP benefits..

and i think if we vip we should get at least some balens per month,, what you think girls?

Comment

Dont know what the girls think, but i think we should get Balens per month.

As well as Additional Stamina + attempts, Duels, and shorter cooldowns.

If this game was a one of $7.99 id think, ok.

But its not, its a recurring subscription for 7.99 per month - Not alot of money, but its still recurring monthly - you could get AAA games for that a month, this is a web browser game.

The limitation are a set back - im not saying get rid of them all together, but having the SAME restrictions as F2p players, as a VIP - is a bit of a farce.

VIP:

Additional Stamina
                            Additional dungeon attempts
                            No Guild 24 hour cooldown
                            100 Balens per every friday
                            Reduced Cooldown timers (Not by far, just a little incentive wise)

These are just a TIP of something VIP should include for a monthly subscription.

Comment

With all due respect, but have you ever heard the phrase "pot calling the kettle black".

You sit and try hound me like im a bad example to gaming, and only beneifit for myself, you then go on to as per usual "protect" the game, and show you fanboism colours, but then you go to state:

So you alone, have basically just agreed, on that you HOPE some changes come soon, you HOPE ViP get treated a little better and differently from the average free player (Hens the VIP part).

And you go on to talk about wanting incentive to play - so *** is what i says, any different from what you stating.

Ahhh wait - Because i didnt "Suck the games *** with a straw" first.

Please dont talk to me like im 14 - and speak like i only benefit myself, after all i did buy VIP - there for benefiting to the GAME so others can keep playing it, and see new content.

Each to there own son.[/QUOTE]

+1 For Reasoning
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X