This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiro View Post
    With all due respect, but have you ever heard the phrase "pot calling the kettle black".

You sit and try hound me like im a bad example to gaming, and only beneifit for myself, you then go on to as per usual "protect" the game, and show you fanboism colours, but then you go to state:

Would be nice if they let us still earn Friendship points for running dungeons after we ran out of attempts, because that runs hand in hand with the concept of letting people help others. Then if you can earn points after 0 attempts, that would be some incentive.

Hopefully they increase limits on what VIP can do... still limit our progression, but allow us to do more per day as being a subscribed player.
    So you alone, have basically just agreed, on that you HOPE some changes come soon, you HOPE ViP get treated a little better and differently from the average free player (Hens the VIP part).

And you go on to talk about wanting incentive to play - so *** is what i says, any different from what you stating.

Ahhh wait - Because i didnt "Suck the games *** with a straw" first.

Please dont talk to me like im 14 - and speak like i only benefit myself, after all i did buy VIP - there for benefiting to the GAME so others can keep playing it, and see new content.

Each to there own son.[/QUOTE]

+1 For Reasoning[/QUOTE]
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

God This Quote+Lag Is Killer -.-
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

With all due respect, but have you ever heard the phrase "pot calling the kettle black".

You sit and try hound me like im a bad example to gaming, and only beneifit for myself, you then go on to as per usual "protect" the game, and show you fanboism colours, but then you go to state:

Would be nice if they let us still earn Friendship points for running dungeons after we ran out of attempts, because that runs hand in hand with the concept of letting people help others. Then if you can earn points after 0 attempts, that would be some incentive.

Hopefully they increase limits on what VIP can do... still limit our progression, but allow us to do more per day as being a subscribed player.

So you alone, have basically just agreed, on that you HOPE some changes come soon, you HOPE ViP get treated a little better and differently from the average free player (Hens the VIP part).

And you go on to talk about wanting incentive to play - so *** is what i says, any different from what you stating.

Ahhh wait - Because i didnt "Suck the games *** with a straw" first.

Please dont talk to me like im 14 - and speak like i only benefit myself, after all i did buy VIP - there for benefiting to the GAME so others can keep playing it, and see new content.

Each to there own son.[/QUOTE]

Awesome way to twist my words. Unlike you, I'm not looking for VIP to have godlike benefits. You just admit it in your post, "Especially for PAYING monthly subs - We shouldnt have any limitations, or at least they should be alot more "lenient" than a f2p player."

AKA I want to be able to pay to grind for "power" 24/7 and kill all the F2P because I'm better than them.

I'm not asking to make VIP godly. I'm Asking to make it so there is some benefit that is unquie and cannot be "bought" in the store. Exp Bonus can be bought by scrolls in balen. But increasing Stamina from 200 to 300, or increasing attempts from 5 to 7/8 would be unique and unbuyable perks as being VIP. I'm not asking to have unlimited stamina or attempts. But for the VIP a slight unique bonus would be nice. Granted increase in stamina and attemps could be considered slight "increase of power" for a VIP player.

Changes I want won't make VIP overpowered.

What you are asking is to remove all limits, period.

I'm not a fan boy, I still am upset i lost some balens due to a bug that they said was by design and won't refund. I have my issues with it. But when some idiots comes around screaming "Remove all limiters, because we aren't asians so we won't play ourselves to death" is a ignorant fool. Not to mention that stereotype is stupid. Sure you see some weird news about some asians playing themselves to death, but I can also make stereotypes of every since race out there too.

Bottom Line:
        -A game where you can blow through the content in a week is terrible. Most Single player games I have played, after i beat it in 1 sitting, i hardly ever touch again.
        -Unique perks that cannot be bought or mimiced from cash shop would make VIP unique and worthy.
        Ex (Probably bad examples... but examples that cannot really be bought in the store).. Increase Stamina gauge to say 300, increase attempts to say... 6/7/8, allow frendship points to be earned while assisting players after 0 attempts, allowed additional gold mine to be captured, things like that. Granted you can make these benefits fall into the Tiered system so more powerful benefits are not as common or whatever you want.

Ah thought of a nice perk that doesn't really affect power balance, Player's HP is healed at the rate of 2 points per 1 point of HP pot, and troop lose is reduced by 50%. That is an example of a nice perk that doesn't make VIP OP
        Last edited by ciroth; 09-11-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

THis Thread is screwing up my posted

But when i mentioned incentive it was in reference to you not complaining there is no point to run dungeons after you have 0 attempts.

I run them to help friends who need players.

YOu on the other hand made it sound like you don't do that because you don't benefit, therefore you don't care if someone is looking for members since it is "waste of time" for you.

Comment

i go in the wilds and farm daru tokens
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

The best way to fix VIP for me is :

1. Lowest the timer cool down
              2. Extra gold ( VIP only have extra exp )
              3. Extra success rate of enchant based on VIP level example Level 1 vip get extra +2% enchant
              4. Exra 1 Crypt Dungeon entry

Comment

Originally posted by MinolzAzham View Post
                The best way to fix VIP for me is :

1. Lowest the timer cool down
                2. Extra gold ( VIP only have extra exp )
                3. Extra success rate of enchant based on VIP level example Level 1 vip get extra +2% enchant
                4. Exra 1 Crypt Dungeon entry
                good idea , wish they smart enough if wanna get extra money and make ppl keep stay as VIP
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

I also just purchased ViP (I was so eager to get it, after hittin lvl 20), but im somewhat once again disgusted by the "limitations" seriously, when will gaming companys realize in this day and age of 2012 - limitations are a JOKE!

Stamina system - Disgrace

Attempts system - Disgrace

Everything is limited to what you can do, and when you can do it.

And i know, i know (Well it stopd people from getting so powerul, and rushing through it...) - Being a paying VIP customer, i think that should be our choice to decide.

The game was outstanding, and i emphasis "Was", but now with the constant (Oh you have to wait 24hours before you can go there & do that) - is really starting to get to me.

Especially for PAYING monthly subs - We shouldnt have any limitations, or at least they should be alot more "lenient" than a f2p player.

So bored of this now, cant do dungeons (Cause theres no reward, so *** is the point).

Dont want to do PvE (Cause theres no exp or reward, so *** is the point)

Limted on PVP, i mean cmon, seriously?

This game could thrive into something special, within the browser game industry - if they would *** learn that were NOT Asians! We dont WANT limitations + timers.

Stamina systems were put in place for the asian community due to there excessive FARMING + PLaying! So why the ** should we have too endure it also.

Seriously - Game is a dead stop for me now, sittin staring at my town, with very little to do for another 20+ hours, is an absolute disgrace (Again, even worse for VIP's).

Rant done.

Cya.
                  due to over farming if asian eh ? then why u dont want limitation , lol ... u wanna play all day long and got nothing to do irl ?
                  but somehow kinda agree with u , they should make vip have more attempts not only the exp and crappy bonus
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Originally posted by R23296964 View Post
                    I still think that Balens are too expensive. :/

I think so too... you dont really get your moneys worth... I dont plan to spend any more, not worth it.

Comment

Overpriced ? really ?

You ONLY need about 84k USD to max out all your gems, can it get any cheaper than that ?!
                      Other than using cash shop you will max your gems in about 10 years, so have fun farming !

And lets not talk about how CHEAP the new market in town is.

IGN: prNu
                      BR: 4.4M+
                      Class: 80 Corsair
                      Server: 48

Comment

Hi kababayan Philippines !!! XD !!

anyways ... Back to The Topic..

I've think that the balens are worthed .. just for me thoo..
                        Wazzup Localz ..!

Comment

If you want the price of balens or items to drop, as the GM said in the chat. You will have to make a well constructed argument about why. So if anyone has the time to write a economics paper on why their cash shop is going down the path of fail, then do so.

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                            If you want the price of balens or items to drop, as the GM said in the chat. You will have to make a well constructed argument about why. So if anyone has the time to write a economics paper on why their cash shop is going down the path of fail, then do so.
                            ill do it. Its overpriced and it would be nice if balens price would drop. There you go.

To make lvl 3 gem, you need 340 balens. To make lvl 4 gem you need... 1360. And thats just ONE gem, while you can socket what... lets say its just 8 eq pieces x2 = 16 gems. Just to get 16 lvl 4 gems (which will become a norm in no time) you need 16x 1360 belens.

Yes its extremely cheap and it needs no adjustment. In fact, i believe gems should be made more expensive, like $2 per lvl 2 gem. That would defeinitely make r2 economics look better, which is a win win situation, isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
                              ill do it. Its overpriced and it would be nice if balens price would drop. There you go.

To make lvl 3 gem, you need 340 balens. To make lvl 4 gem you need... 1360. And thats just ONE gem, while you can socket what... lets say its just 8 eq pieces x2 = 16 gems. Just to get 16 lvl 4 gems (which will become a norm in no time) you need 16x 1360 belens.

Yes its extremely cheap and it needs no adjustment. In fact, i believe gems should be made more expensive, like $2 per lvl 2 gem. That would defeinitely make r2 economics look better, which is a win win situation, isnt it?
                              Is lvl 4 the max lvl gem ? NO !

You need 438,160 Balen to make a lvl 8 gem and that's about 3480$. You have total of 24 slots to fill with gems so 24x3480$=83,520$

IGN: prNu
                              BR: 4.4M+
                              Class: 80 Corsair
                              Server: 48

Comment

Originally posted by SEPPO86 View Post
                                Is lvl 4 the max lvl gem ? NO !

You need 438,160 Balen to make a lvl 8 gem and that's about 3480$. You have total of 24 slots to fill with gems so 24x3480$=83,520$
                                Hehe. I think that Jimmy guy is rich. The Balen system seems so greedy to me but i'm glad. I took a look and it and thought.... for once i will be F2p (other than vip).

Comment

Working...
                                X