Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to top up my character but i dont know where i could find a rare/hot items ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to top up my character but i dont know where i could find a rare/hot items ?

Hi, can you help me to find out where i could buy a good items like sets and sword ? I am willing to pay but i want to know how and if its really worth it ? Thanks , by the way im from philippines.

Its not worth at all. The level 35 set is worthy, kayod ka lang muna. At later game after a month or so there will be a bunch of good items and worth buying.
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Comment

There is a sale going on now that allows you to buy the lvl 20 and 30 purple equipment set for your class for 9600 balens. Also, when you purchase any amount of balens, you'll also get 2 orange jewelry sets, along with other stuffs.
      ~MIA

Comment

talaga po ? kase lage ako patay sa arena eh, cguro po mag vip muna ako . salamat po sa concern tazz

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
          There is a sale going on now that allows you to buy the lvl 20 and 30 purple equipment set for your class for 9600 balens. Also, when you purchase any amount of balens, you'll also get 2 orange jewelry sets, along with other stuffs.
          thanks for that info . and also to your concern, maybe i will try to become a vip first and we'll see what next .

Comment

Originally posted by PAULJAKEMERCADO View Post
            talaga po ? kase lage ako patay sa arena eh, cguro po mag vip muna ako . salamat po sa concern tazz
            Wala maganda sa VIP, as of the moment you are a new player. I suggest, you do the first recharge and familiar the game first before you spend $$$ on the game. But the recharge is highly recommended though, its only $4.99 (P250) use Ultimate Game Card
            I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
            Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
              Wala maganda sa VIP, as of the moment you are a new player. I suggest, you do the first recharge and familiar the game first before you spend $$$ on the game. But the recharge is highly recommended though, its only $4.99 (P250) use Ultimate Game Card
              tazz do you have yahoo or fb ? so we can chat better and teach me easily ? so recomended mo lang po ay ung sa recharge lang muna ?

Comment

Originally posted by PAULJAKEMERCADO View Post
                tazz do you have yahoo or fb ? so we can chat better and teach me easily ? so recomended mo lang po ay ung sa recharge lang muna ?
                Yeah, you can add me on my facebook. Villeonardo DaVinci

Thank you everyone!
                Goodbye!

Comment

The bonus pack obtainable from recharging any amount of balens has two orange pieces of gear that can get you smoothly to level 40-ish.

Comment

Working...
                  X