Speeding Up Atoll Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speeding Up Atoll Quests

I keep seeing threads about removing Atoll Quests and while I agree they're quite time consuming, I don't think they should be taken out completely. I kind of like having a reason to go and farm for Seals; the quest gives the farm grind a quick achievable goal to ease the mindless tedium a bit. After a few weeks of circuits you should have a good number of essences for exchange.

Anyway, I have some ideas to speed them up a bit and in my opinion, all are better than removing the quests completely. If any of these have been mentioned on the forums, I'll give credit where it's due (I'll admit I didn't look around much before writing this).

1. Decrease Collection Timer by about half. It's way too long, could save quite a bit of time here. Even better, apply this to Collection Quests too.

2. Make the "Successful Collection" Attempts (the pick-ups without a fight) count toward quest completion.

3. Remove the Boss HP Bar from Sylph Fights and give a random chance to fight 1 to 3 Sylphs when you go into battle. Keep the rewards the same, 1 essence or seal per battle. This will keep essence farmers farming while speeding up the Circuit Quest grind significantly.

4. Finish the 1-click pathing from Atoll Lvl2 -> Lvl3 -> Lvl4. AFK-Walking to Atoll Lvl4 would be quite convenient.

5. And while we're on the subject of AFK, enable the AFK button while in Atoll!!!! Seen this one elsewhere, but its a great idea.

I know we can't expect to have all of these implemented (realistically, none probably will be), but even one or two would be a vast improvement over what we have now. Comments are welcome, additional ideas can be added to the OP.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

those are probably some really good suggestions..the problem is they dont actually implement player suggestions.....I've seen many good ideas but I've really yet to see them actually do anything

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
      those are probably some really good suggestions..the problem is they dont actually implement player suggestions.....I've seen many good ideas but I've really yet to see them actually do anything
      Sad but seems true, I know. We can at least try though.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
      X