Svato u need doctor,you talk to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by zlolub View Post
            Svato u need doctor,you talk to yourself
            not bad I just wrote the report
            base is there is no
            there is apollo in shop

Comment

Please use ask someone to translate to english....especially if that was copy and pasted using google translate cause it absolutely does not make sense and the sentences are not even completed to the extent that allows one to guess the intention of it nor is it coherent.

As for the original topic of this thread...its better to put all the points into atk. For matk sylphs just pump all into INT and patk sylphs, pump all into STR. armor is totally useless since even with maxed aptitude and orange sylph, it doesn't add much. HP is only useful if your atk is already very high and you're in need of more HP to survive long enough to throw out your delphics. Full atk allows you to either heal more or do more dmg when you awaken since the highest atk stat from your char is combined with your sylph's main atk type. For orange apollos with maxed stats, that's about 19k+ matk on top of your highest atk stat which if I take my char as an example, I have 44k patk before awaken, after awakening I'd have 63k matk on my apollo. So my apollo's delphic is gonna hurt someone real bad unless they get their mdef to at least 50k or have 200k+ hp like me...if Zebq awakens his orange Gaia, he'd have 73 - 74k matk (not quite sure on the exact figure for orange gaia since mine's only 5 star for now...) so one would need 60k+ mdef to survive the hits or 300+k hp since Gaia's delphic is much more painful than Apollo's delphic. So obviously in most cases, the increase in atk power greatly outstrips the additional armor gain you get in awakened form. Hence, making stat pts added to armor a waste of time. HP would be a waste too if your char doesn't already have a high atk base since having more HP but little firepower just doesn't make much diff unless you're up against an opponent with alot of atk but little HP and def....best defense is still to kill your opponent quickly rather than drag out the fight and only way to do so is have more atk...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

My question: Where can I buy apollo?
                not in any shop

Comment

you cant buy Apollo,you need to wait for event that have Apollo as price,and try to get it,thats only way

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    Please use ask someone to translate to english....especially if that was copy and pasted using google translate cause it absolutely does not make sense and the sentences are not even completed to the extent that allows one to guess the intention of it nor is it coherent.

As for the original topic of this thread...its better to put all the points into atk. For matk sylphs just pump all into INT and patk sylphs, pump all into STR. armor is totally useless since even with maxed aptitude and orange sylph, it doesn't add much. HP is only useful if your atk is already very high and you're in need of more HP to survive long enough to throw out your delphics. Full atk allows you to either heal more or do more dmg when you awaken since the highest atk stat from your char is combined with your sylph's main atk type. For orange apollos with maxed stats, that's about 19k+ matk on top of your highest atk stat which if I take my char as an example, I have 44k patk before awaken, after awakening I'd have 63k matk on my apollo. So my apollo's delphic is gonna hurt someone real bad unless they get their mdef to at least 50k or have 200k+ hp like me...if Zebq awakens his orange Gaia, he'd have 73 - 74k matk (not quite sure on the exact figure for orange gaia since mine's only 5 star for now...) so one would need 60k+ mdef to survive the hits or 300+k hp since Gaia's delphic is much more painful than Apollo's delphic. So obviously in most cases, the increase in atk power greatly outstrips the additional armor gain you get in awakened form. Hence, making stat pts added to armor a waste of time. HP would be a waste too if your char doesn't already have a high atk base since having more HP but little firepower just doesn't make much diff unless you're up against an opponent with alot of atk but little HP and def....best defense is still to kill your opponent quickly rather than drag out the fight and only way to do so is have more atk...
                    What happens to the sep used when you reset your points?

Comment

I already have some doubts, hope somebody can help me

I am an archer, level 50, but I think for sylphs it is not important what class of player you are. I am non-casher, so I wont be able to get higher than blue sylphs (just farming a lot now), so I suppose I will have to focus on one sylph. From what I read, the best are Iris and Gaia? Which one is better?
                      As the third one, do I get Pan or Amazon?
                      About the stats, I understood that you advice to put everything on attack, right? Which sylphs are MATK (to go for intelligence) and which ones PATK (to go for strength)?

My BR is not very high (around 30k), is it ok to go only with attack? If I am correct, each sylph increases some of my arch stats, but I cant find anywhere a description about
                      this. Could you please tell me, if I want to increase something different to ATK, which stat is ok for each sylph?

Finally (at least for the moment hehehe) I have doubts interpreting the stats. What is growth? And in each stat, you have 2 numbers, such as 185/413, what are those numbers?

To summon up: a) what 3 sylphs to choose; b) which one to use sepulcrum and mahra when I have a blue one; c) which stats are the best for each sylph (and which sylphs are MATK and PATK)

THANKS

Comment

get both Gaia and Iris(iris i use only at ToK),use sepultrum on Gaia
                        Gaia give you 5% ATK,Iris give 3% DEF,also sylph HP is added to your HP
                        at 3th sylph i say get AmazonQueen,for sylph arena only
                        for stats best is full int on Gaia and Iris,if u want some extra HP can add like 3 int 2 endurance(less income from WB that way)

Comment

Originally posted by zlolub View Post
                          get both Gaia and Iris(iris i use only at ToK),use sepultrum on Gaia
                          Gaia give you 5% ATK,Iris give 3% DEF,also sylph HP is added to your HP
                          at 3th sylph i say get AmazonQueen,for sylph arena only
                          for stats best is full int on Gaia and Iris,if u want some extra HP can add like 3 int 2 endurance(less income from WB that way)
                          Thanks. And for Amazon, is it physical attack?

Comment

yes PATK,but can put some points on armor,just experiment with some white,see what best build will be on sylph arena
                            for me problem are PATK sylphs,they do lots dmg to my magic pt,so i use Amazon as tank

Comment

Working...
                            X