Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

how to skil up gaia for Wrold boss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to skil up gaia for Wrold boss?

Hello! ive choice gaia for maximize single target events like WB or spire.

Can someone tel me the best skil set for that?

tnx

noone? ?

Comment

you're not seriously asking this because you haven't read all the skills? Besides, we'll need more information like whether are you going to equip new skills in all the spare slots for balens or you're just going to replace the current skills you have? Also it should be quite obvious that for single target events, the objective is to deal as much dmg in the shortest possible time. To do that you need to deal large amounts of dmg per turn and one of the factors will be the dmg from the skill itself. One would obviously pick skills that deal more dmg to be equipped rather than low dmg skills that probably has a 1s CD. You're not going to find that having a 1s CD low dmg skill allows u to cast that same skill 3 or 4 times before the boss in spire or wb attacks you once. So its better to have a high dmg skill that probably takes up enough time between spire boss or wb attack to cast. Also it depends on how strong your char is since the skills are mostly x% of the char's dmg which makes a big difference. Spending event items to get clothes/mahra when your char needs higher SC engrave lvl, more mount stats, better astrals, etc. is gonna affect your dmg as well.

Anyway, having said all that, its better you read through all the skills and depending on if you're spending balen to put the skills into unlockable slots to have a max of 5 skills or you're keeping it with the basic 3 free skills, you'll then decide which are the 3 or 5 skills that do the most dmg. A basic tip for you if you're going to equip skills in new slots, then its better you replace one of the 3 default skills with a higher dmg skill if possible first before you buy 2 more skills. Otherwise, once you equip 5 skills and decide you want to replace only 1 skill, the randomness at which an existing skill you want to keep but gets replaced increases to 4 out of 5 skills instead of 2 out of 3. Rather than having it random thru 5 skills, chances of getting the skill you want replaced when its only the default 3 is easier and costs less even if you're unlucky with the random picking.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

1. Have a critical gear/ astral set (Snipers/ Enhanced Determination) to use at wb.
        2. Get Unstable Voltage passive skill.
        3. Tank in front of your troops.
        4. I summon Gaia every other turn. Meaning I fight with hero and skills die, next time back fighting WB I summon Gaia.
        5. On the turn I summon gaia, I use a brutality rune when summoning... and do Flash Storm > Thundering Strike > Short Circuit > Thundering Strike > Thunder Wave

Assuming no lag and I'm using each skill soon as I'm able, I can do all 5 skills. Additionally by the time my Thunder Wave goes off I'll have a level 5 attack buff courtesy of unstable voltage which will have come from the WB hitting me 5x. Every hit = +5% dmg... So I'm hitting the WB with 30% extra dmg total... 25% from Unstable Voltage trait and 5% from lightnings roar passive.

Works well for me although I'm constantly looking for ways to refine my skill rotation or when I should be summoning gaia.

Comment

its work fine on crit and wd mode, aslong as u have unstable voltage on, and other tips ady wrote on top, yah do 1 turn hero and other turn awekend on very start, and make sure got lvl 5 unstable voltage on S skill
          -West Coast S115

Comment

actually, its better if you double hit. harder to pull off, and makes unstable volts kinda ineffective.

Comment

Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
              1. Have a critical gear/ astral set (Snipers/ Enhanced Determination) to use at wb.
              2. Get Unstable Voltage passive skill.
              3. Tank in front of your troops.
              4. I summon Gaia every other turn. Meaning I fight with hero and skills die, next time back fighting WB I summon Gaia.
              5. On the turn I summon gaia, I use a brutality rune when summoning... and do Flash Storm > Thundering Strike > Short Circuit > Thundering Strike > Thunder Wave

Assuming no lag and I'm using each skill soon as I'm able, I can do all 5 skills. Additionally by the time my Thunder Wave goes off I'll have a level 5 attack buff courtesy of unstable voltage which will have come from the WB hitting me 5x. Every hit = +5% dmg... So I'm hitting the WB with 30% extra dmg total... 25% from Unstable Voltage trait and 5% from lightnings roar passive.

Works well for me although I'm constantly looking for ways to refine my skill rotation or when I should be summoning gaia.
              A better skill selection would be..
              Short circuit-> jupiter-> flash storm->Short circuit-> Thunder wave
              Do remember that Short circuit is the best single target skill after the delphic so using it twice will be good, not to mention the second time you will use it with a 20% dmg boost
              Last edited by kattuktk; 02-11-2014, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                Do remember that Short circuit is the best single target skill after the delphic so using it twice will be good, not to mention the second time you will use it with a 20% dmg boost
                short circuit : 185% + 200
                flash storm : 240% +265
                jupiter: 225% + 250

how is short circuit the best after the delphic?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post

It does another 50% dmg. So yup kattuktk is right about short circuit being the best skill after SS.

Comment

definitely not a gaia user here. Try it and you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                      It does another 50% dmg. So yup kattuktk is right about short circuit being the best skill after SS.
                      'enemies in the same column and row takes 50% damage'. Are you saying that if there aren;t any other enemies the target shall receive an extra 50% damage?

Comment

'enemies in the same column and row takes 50% damage'. Are you saying that if there aren;t any other enemies the target shall receive an extra 50% damage?
                        Even if there aren't any target on same row, you still take that 50% dmg.

Comment

first of all, it is not 50%. It is around 180% bonus dmg (1.8*(atk-def)/2), unaffected by floating dmg,unstable volts,crit,ewd,medal bonus,pve set bonus,def ignore bonus, but works on 50% timer bonus. It will be less than the main dmg bcos of these things.

then, it searches for 2 more enemies in the field, if there are no other enemies in the field, the main target will take bonus damage. If there are other targets in the field, there are different scenarios:
                          a.)2 other target, both in the same row or same column. both will take bonus dmg
                          b.)1 other target, in same row or same column. other target will take bonus dmg (sure). Main target will also take bonus dmg(not sure on this)
                          c.)other targets, not same row or not same column. No one will take bonus dmg.
                          Last edited by mageheal50; 02-11-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

i explain better i have almost 2k bound belen and im thinking how to spent, i have already a cript keys and 600 skelton keys so every day i use my skelton in campaignas. So im thinking on skils for slyp to maximize dps at WB.

i have lvl 50 legendary so i can use dd and edd at the first wave, at the second i can lend edd slyp with short circuit , thunder wave and when im so fast i can lend a dd 2 but atm my rate to do this is only 20%

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              yep.... short circuit is 2nd best skill gaia has as it hits twice ...... and i can double hit with gaia ( i get about 3 on the passive before i blast)

so basically 1 short circuit is worth about 1.5 hits. do it 2 times, thats worth about 3 hits. plus my extra hits from double hits. so so worth it.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X