my astralrs
    refined goddes 6 orange
    patk 5 red
    will destroyer 8 orange
    pdef 5 red
    mdef 5 red
    block 5 red
    dodge 5 orange

atm i have set legendary lvl 50 with armor str patk block endurance im thinking to go full hp removing block from armor, but someone say now with 4k block i can see how block work ... need some advice for high lvl knight

patk 20700
    pdef 16500
    mdef 12800
    block 2870
    hp 95k
    troop 1700

Knight refines (IMO):

Strength: 1 Str = 4 patk/1 pdef
    Endurance: 1 End = 20 HP
    Armor: 1 Armor = 4 Pdef/mdef
    Block: x amount (whatever amount you have is what you get)

Last but not least you decide whether you want more physical atk or mdef against mages.
    you can get around 100+ mdef per piece (refine).

You Decide, but honestly I don't really think mdef helps much in the end with a total of 800 - 1k extra mdef (w/all 8 pieces of gears refined w/mdef), more patk = more dmg, and the more hp you got, the better and more effective argon shield is.

Hope I helped a small bit and good luck.

Comment

mmmmmm tnx

Comment

Patk, strength, armor, block , endurance.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
          Patk, strength, armor, block , endurance.
          Do this if you are staying EWD knight. If you are going crit knight then you want this.

Str, Armor, Crit, Block, End

Comment

im lvl 71 now dunno what i prefer if crit or block

Comment

Originally posted by NoBrain View Post
              im lvl 71 now dunno what i prefer if crit or block
              Looking at your stats, it's better to stay EWD until you're geared enough to change to crit IMO.

Comment

im swapping on lvl 60 armor so i have to choice wich refine i need its sure for patk str armor endo dunno for the last spot if block or hp dunno if crit is the right way

Comment

Originally posted by NoBrain View Post
                  im swapping on lvl 60 armor so i have to choice wich refine i need its sure for patk str armor endo dunno for the last spot if block or hp dunno if crit is the right way
                  Do you think you are ready for crit? Or, are you willing to sacrifice some pdef/mdef or hp for crit gems? If your ans is no, block is the way to go. Otherwise you won't be able to take hits from LL NM.

Comment

dunno if rdy im on a new server im fine vs everyone on my server but vs other i have alot of problems... rally dont know how to go, atm im doing fine olso have crit red lvl 5 crit dmg orange lvl 6 and floating orange lvl 5 so i can easly swap if needed but i dont know!!

block hp vs full hp where i can get max 3500 block and 100k hp vs 120k hp and 1500 block where to go?

Comment

personally i would say do some hp & block not just 1 or the other at least thats what i do

Comment

but 1400 block easly with red block astral is mean 30% block is alot i think

Comment

Seriously...with the strong MATK of slyphs...people saying dont worry about MDEF????....ooooook good luck with that, you realise MDEF is a knights weakness right???. Strong MDEF + lvl 3 shield + level 7 EGB makes life alot easier believe me....not to mention the dungeons only get heavier with MATK.

Comment

Working...
                          X