Balance on Soul Engraving event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance on Soul Engraving event.

I was wondering when the soul crystals event came out, people said a few things

1) Why no mount or Why no dark pet? Why no chocolates?
    2) Should I save my soul?

A moderate reply would be save 4k to 5k of soul and use the rest for whips.
    Its a win win.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

95% of players used all for gold and whips ( most for stables and maybe who knows what mount quest will give ).
    Souls are easy to get, I won't be surprised if people get souls again after using 20-30k and keep using them till event is over.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

R2 said; "Give it a try and see what happens, we're not gonna tell you. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, WE ARE NOT AND DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU DO! Except your money would be much obliged."

R2

wartune

Comment

Engrave your soul 25 times and be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts. (Currently this is giving whips, have reported.)
        @Gamefuse.
        Hope you'll enjoy the " news ".
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          I was wondering when the soul crystals event came out, people said a few things

1) Why no mount or Why no dark pet? Why no chocolates?
          2) Should I save my soul?

A moderate reply would be save 4k to 5k of soul and use the rest for whips.
          Its a win win.
          I see no point in saving. For all we know the next SC event might be worse than the current one so its better to spend all now before the rewards get lesser and lesser which is a trend many of the older players noticed. Someone else also mentioned that event pieces have been removed from all SC and whip events so if that is true, no point in you saving up. Just spend them while the event is on and save after the event till the next SC event.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

If you have a lot of soul crystals(6k+), spend some so you get enough mount whips ready for the love thy mount event later this month. If not, then save them for next month's event.

Comment

Working...
            X