Earning honour suggestion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning honour suggestion?

It's called honour. So... how about you can't earn 'honour' more than once from any one opponent in one BG? (Unless they beat you back to level the score.)

Finding someone you can beat and then repeatedly attacking them doesn't seem particularly honourable to me, and is something I try to avoid. You've proven you can beat someone, so why the ability to keep earning from the same given result? More honourable would be to lose honour from attacking a known, weaker opponent...

Lord divine is the least honorable mang. That means they Spawn camped mang.

mang.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Mang, you da mang, the gotta get farmed mang, it is how it is meant to be mang, mang mang, dang mang...................

Comment

Lol, okay, guess I'd better not suggest anything again. Wouldn't dare to upset how things are meant to be!

Comment

so many u's!
          Knight - Kabam - S1
          Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by R234768182 View Post
            It's called honour. So... how about you can't earn 'honour' more than once from any one opponent in one BG? (Unless they beat you back to level the score.)

Finding someone you can beat and then repeatedly attacking them doesn't seem particularly honourable to me, and is something I try to avoid. You've proven you can beat someone, so why the ability to keep earning from the same given result? More honourable would be to lose honour from attacking a known, weaker opponent...
            How about dryad bombers then? many ppl die on purpose to stack up dryad fast and pounce on unsuspecting innocent higher ranked players who just want to farm crystals and be left alone and cause them to lose 400 - 800 honour which in turn makes them have to bully other players just to gain back the honor they lost...how is that honorable as well? might as well make such players lose honor too?

IMO, best to do away with the honor and instead make it count the number of survivals you have in bg against players who atk you. You winning fights initiated by you do not count. Only fights initiated by other ppl atking you and you winning the fight counts as 1 survival pt and having higher survival pt increases your honor rank (or should I say survival rank =P) this will totally stop the senseless campings since they gain nothing out of it. Instead it'll start the endless begging on chat for ppl to atk them XD. Now that would be more entertaining don't you think?
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

That's an interesting idea. I like it.
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

It's funny that this havent been moved to the suggestion section and still on the discussion and the one post on another wartune with way better event got deleted in a matter of minutes.....

Comment

i have not seen anyone yet in lvl 70+ that is not vip9 yet probably they all vip 30 if it would be possible so they dont loose honour anyways

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                    i have not seen anyone yet in lvl 70+ that is not vip9 yet probably they all vip 30 if it would be possible so they dont loose honour anyways
                    I'm not VIP9 and I'm 71 and camping there...BG is a nightmare for me because it's filled with OP players who are dishonorable in their fighting. I get spawncamped (literally inside the spawn, not at the entrance) and repeatedly attacked by the same people, who then get MVP. I don't feel bad about Dryad bombing the players who don't have any sense of honor. I still think that BG needs to be classed based on BR, not level. Before I get attacked for stating that - once you get in BG, you should not be able to change anything about yourself - like Spire - so OP's can't go into BG undressed and then get dressed to dominate.

Comment

The survival point system could be abused so terribly bad. Even more than the LD's with VIP 9 having their guildies kill them when undressed now.

Originally posted by R228372770 View Post
                      I still think that BG needs to be classed based on BR, not level. Before I get attacked for stating that - once you get in BG, you should not be able to change anything about yourself - like Spire - so OP's can't go into BG undressed and then get dressed to dominate.
                      That's not the only grounds why BR based BG's aren't the solution. If you really want to know, there's a quite lengthy discussion about just this that only ended a week or so ago, feel free to use the forum search function.

Comment

I agree with you, I suggested also a rank system based on your BR, too high or too Low doesn't give any honor.
                        The gods watch over you!
                        And they cheer you up!
                        Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
                        (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
                        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
                        Name: Cephalrai.
                        Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
                        BR:
                        Clean: 411k
                        with sylph: 598k
                        full artilary: 1.4m