undressing before reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undressing before reset

hi , i always noticed that the NM tok participants r always undressed before reset to make it easy for themselves and other high br players , however the hard mode ghosts r always dressed except ( Athena - s5 ) , they do that to block the access to nm mode for everyone so they do nm and others either clear normal or barely clear 2-3 lvls of hard mode.

so my suggestion is if people undress , they should be ranked by their current br not 160+k br for someone without any astrals / gears . i know half the population of people will say no and even start a flood of insults but hear me out , why should the ALREADY strong guys enjoy the prosperity of tok nm while the rest r left with normal mode ( aka suckers mode ).

since these people r being selfish , then lets make it hard for everyone including them . have a a lovely week both my fellow players and my respected admins

B.S : i never wanted anything from this post but to speak out my mind cuz i know for sure the admins cant do anything ,they just translate and this so called suggestion & feedback sub-forum is made especially to laugh at the people who thinks their opinion matters ( not referring to the admins but the chineese devs when the admins send them our posts ) , after all who gives a **** ? ur opinion matters if u paid alot of cash and in this case u wont have trouble passing hard mode and get the easy NM mode SO no problem for u , but if u havenot paid that much cash , then u wont pass and that wont matter as well . i just wanna know why cant u be direct cuz people we r not stupid , we got eyes to see what is going on here HELLO !

all the tok hard members undressed on sunday. lvl 5 hard was easier than lvl 1 hard when just 2 were undressed.
    I was usually completing 3 levels in tok hard when 2 were undressed, wasnt even attempting it when just 1 undressed. Now I can easily clear lvl 5 nm. guess you missed the ocasion.
    tip: chloe undresses only on sundays so maybe you get lucky in that day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvannah View Post
      hi , i always noticed that the NM tok participants r always undressed before reset to make it easy for themselves and other high br players , however the hard mode ghosts r always dressed except ( Athena - s5 ) , they do that to block the access to nm mode for everyone so they do nm and others either clear normal or barely clear 2-3 lvls of hard mode.

so my suggestion is if people undress , they should be ranked by their current br not 160+k br for someone without any astrals / gears . i know half the population of people will say no and even start a flood of insults but hear me out , why should the ALREADY strong guys enjoy the prosperity of tok nm while the rest r left with normal mode ( aka suckers mode ).

since these people r being selfish , then lets make it hard for everyone including them . have a a lovely week both my fellow players and my respected admins

B.S : i never wanted anything from this post but to speak out my mind cuz i know for sure the admins cant do anything ,they just translate and this so called suggestion & feedback sub-forum is made especially to laugh at the people who thinks their opinion matters ( not referring to the admins but the chineese devs when the admins send them our posts ) , after all who gives a **** ? ur opinion matters if u paid alot of cash and in this case u wont have trouble passing hard mode and get the easy NM mode SO no problem for u , but if u havenot paid that much cash , then u wont pass and that wont matter as well . i just wanna know why cant u be direct cuz people we r not stupid , we got eyes to see what is going on here HELLO !

actually, they aren't doing it to be selfish, they are doing it for those that have passed tok hard already and making tok nm easier those that have passed tok hard. If you can't pass tok hard, then u need to find a big BR team that is willing to take you through hard. thats what happened for me and now I go through tok nm. Trust me, if even 1 of those in Tok nm is dressed, its brutal for our team to try and pass. Ace is 179k br .... in NM with his full gears is impossible to pass him unless your team is more op than he is.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        actually, they aren't doing it to be selfish, they are doing it for those that have passed tok hard already and making tok nm easier those that have passed tok hard. If you can't pass tok hard, then u need to find a big BR team that is willing to take you through hard. thats what happened for me and now I go through tok nm. Trust me, if even 1 of those in Tok nm is dressed, its brutal for our team to try and pass. Ace is 179k br .... in NM with his full gears is impossible to pass him unless your team is more op than he is.
        i am not talking about the nm mode guys , it is generous of them to take of gears to open the way for the guys who wanna do nm mode , I AM talking about the HARD mode guys , what is ur explanation for them being fully equipped on almost all days ( except Athena )

Comment

They don't want you do to NM.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

i am not talking about the nm mode guys , it is generous of them to take of gears to open the way for the guys who wanna do nm mode , I AM talking about the HARD mode guys , what is ur explanation for them being fully equipped on almost all days ( except Athena )
            Because that requires being up at 3:30 in the morning? Why don't you stop being selfish, balen your account until your BR reaches being in tok hard team, and strip every night?

Comment

why should the ALREADY strong guys enjoy the prosperity of tok nm while the rest r left with normal mode ( aka suckers mode ).
              Coz they paid to crush people, so they deserve to be VIP9 and win.
              The suckers mode people.. are well....
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

It is a decision from the ppl not a game feature.

Comment

The explanation is that they DON'T want to strip everyday. Also they do not need to explain WHY they DON'T strip, be grateful that they actually help when they do.

If you read other posts, it shows that the HARD level players are all stripped 1 day a week usually. Clear TOK hard on this day then you will be free to reap the benefits of ToK NM.

Comment

Well tok nm gets undressed because in stage 5 i believe the enemies have br 140%, meaning the enemies are stronger than the original players.
                    Therefore no one can pass it if they dont strip.

Yes not everyone in tok hard gets naked, its their choice. They have to get up in the middle of the night, would you do it to benefit just others for EVERY DAY?? i wouldn't

the system of tok is just messed up anyways since a fully dressed tok nm cant be beaten by the top 4 themselves.

I think it selfish of you saying they should be getting hard stuff just because you joined in august and probably didnt cash enough unlike them they joined maybe end 2012 and spend cash

Comment

Working...
                    X