Reset Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset Skill

At the moment, the only way to reset your skills are the free reset until lvl 25, with balens or vouchers. Many people will not buy balens just to reset their skills, especially when it cost 895 balens for a reset. Vouchers are also very hard to come by and most would rather spend it on upgrading their farms, buying heal runes, or adding more inventory space.

As such, I'm suggesting of adding the option of resetting your skills using gold, maybe 1mil or so per reset. This way players can have the chance to test out new builds and have fun with it. However, I think this suggestion is highly unlikely to be accepted.
    ~MIA

they adding a 2nd respec tree for 995 balens (was 500... gotta love how they think 10 dollars for a 2nd respec tree is worth it... lol)

Comment

Yeah, but even the second tree cost balens just to unlock. I played this game because its free and I like to enjoy a game without having to spend money. I just like the option of being able to play around with the skill tree and testing out various builds without having to spend real money.
      ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
        Yeah, but even the second tree cost balens just to unlock. I played this game because its free and I like to enjoy a game without having to spend money. I just like the option of being able to play around with the skill tree and testing out various builds without having to spend real money.
        too bad this is more advantageous to cash players or those who pay
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

It's not that bad, you get 100+ vouchers a day just from your tree, I understand you want to upgrade your farm, but once it reaches level 4, you need 5400 vouchers to upgrade it, I think it can wait 8 days for you to get upgraded one time so that you can reset your skills once. Plus if you look at the daily checkins, you get 1400 vouchers a month for free, they're in the last two checkins reward though, one gives 400 the other 1000. And it's not that hard to get 120 vouchers from a mystery chest.

Oh and, I've personally upgraded my inventory space to the point where I have one full page, it's plenty in my opinion, if you really need more room (for free without vouchers) ask your guild leader if the next upgrade can be the vault where you can store items there for yourself, that'll help clear out some space.

THe only way I see something like this happening is if it's ONE free reset and that you got to reach a certain level in order to obtain it, so say 40ish or so but eh just my opinion.
          Last edited by Cosey; 09-11-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X