Whats the best way to build a knight ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    I'm sure ANY knight will loose to ANY archer / mage equal to their BR, ask your "knight gods" whether they win against a same BR archer/ mage?? you will get the answer, you see we are not talking about battle ratings, we are just talking about whether or not knights can beat archers/ mages?? the answer at a same level of BR is NO!! Ofc if you put pipster vs a 100k arch he would win, the question is can he win against archer/mage of the same BR??
    You seem to be confusing the issue.
    Duh, strength is not always measured by br!!!

1. What if those people equipped GA, Deflection, Illusion, Goddess Blessing, instead of equipping Brilliance, Enshieldment and Sniper Edge???
    2. What if if their matk (for archer and knights) and patk (for mages) are high??? My level 63 knight has 8k matk due to upgrading the matk academy skills... This 8k br is not useful at determining strength at all.. I just did it for the upcoming HoF event, if it ever comes... Anyways, I have seen lots of players in bg who have high matk or patk which is not their main damage.
    3. Sylphs are also a factor... A high br mage could lose to a low br knight if that mage has weak sylph.
    4. Another thing is rune... Right timing of usage of runes, as well as the level of runes affect the strength of your toon/
    5. You add that the HS. Well, I put this in last, cause I assume you'll compare without using HS, but then, in reality, HS is used almost everywhere in that game, except CW, which is useless too, since you can't battle knights to mage in class wars.

What can I say is if you can built your toon wisely, it will be OP, any class. (Of course, that includes using cash).

Hayzzzzz, you have played long, but you are forgetting these facts...

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]71168[/ATTACH]
      and this guy called me a noob cause i am playing for less amount of time than him. there is a difference between playing for long and knowing how to play. he played for a long time sure, but he doesn't know how to play.
      i think he made a matk knight
      Your ignorant, play against any archer and good luck beating him now, gaia "ONE SHOTS ANY KNIGHT OF EQUAL BR" if it crits, basically all archers have to do now is to wake up gaia and use delphic, it's game over if it crits, your a newbie so you don't know it yet as you ahve never faced high level high BR archers with purple gaia

Comment

Be nice to kattuktk guys... He's saying that from experience since he gets one hitted by archer's Gaia SS all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          Duh, strength is not always measured by br!!!

1. What if those people equipped GA, Deflection, Illusion, Goddess Blessing, instead of equipping Brilliance, Enshieldment and Sniper Edge???
          2. What if if their matk (for archer and knights) and patk (for mages) are high??? My level 63 knight has 8k matk due to upgrading the matk academy skills... This 8k br is not useful at determining strength at all.. I just did it for the upcoming HoF event, if it ever comes... Anyways, I have seen lots of players in bg who have high matk or patk which is not their main damage.
          3. Sylphs are also a factor... A high br mage could lose to a low br knight if that mage has weak sylph.
          4. Another thing is rune... Right timing of usage of runes, as well as the level of runes affect the strength of your toon/
          5. You add that the HS. Well, I put this in last, cause I assume you'll compare without using HS, but then, in reality, HS is used almost everywhere in that game, except CW, which is useless too, since you can't battle knights to mage in class wars.

What can I say is if you can built your toon wisely, it will be OP, any class. (Of course, that includes using cash).

Hayzzzzz, you have played long, but you are forgetting these facts...
          At battle ratings of 120k, nothing really matters other than the pure strength, all people have almost the same amount of things which you mentioned except for HS, no one equips GA and hardly anyone equips deflection below level 80, knight can never beat mages and good luck beating archers of same BR when they hit crit delphics of 100k to a knight, the sylph system has made archers the best class without any doubt, the new even tiamat invasion is also heavily based on debuffs and purification and knights are not needed there as well, any intelligent creature would never pick up knights

Comment

i faced in bg archers with purple gaia, and with br slightly higher than me, maybe same br, and they sealed me, and yes theyr sylph delph hit me for nerly 100k damage, but i did not die, and my 1 blues star iris won in the end. if he always 1 shots you, you are a failure as a knight, and your def to

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
              Be nice to kattuktk guys... He's saying that from experience since he gets one hitted by archer's Gaia SS all day long.
              Not any more as I'm a mage now, but sure enough same BR archers one shots same BR knights with even a green gaia, if you guys don't know, bulk of gaia's attacking power comes from player's attacking power, even a white one star newly raised gaia takes the archer's PATK as base and then shoots 470% crazy delphic which is sure to hurt any knight

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                i faced in bg archers with purple gaia, and with br slightly higher than me, maybe same br, and they sealed me, and yes theyr sylph delph hit me for nerly 100k damage, but i did not die, and my 1 blues star iris won in the end. if he always 1 shots you, you are a failure as a knight, and your def to
                I don't know why people think that this game is a strategy game, it is just a game based on stats..
                My BR is 120k,my MDEF is 21k(highest MDEF i have seen in a knight of my BR), I have level 9 goddess blessing and with iron wall level 9, still same BR archers easily take 80% life away with a crit gaia delphic, don't forget that gaia builds up it's unstable voltage quite easily in PvP which cannot really be avoided, yeah you can use a rune but your sylph will still attack, yeah you can awaken but you will have no rune to skip turns, that passive combines with the high crit rate of archers have surely killed knights and forced me to pick up a mage and I am really seeing the difference, I just want to enlighten new players and tell them that mages / archers are the way to go now.

Comment

At battle ratings of 120k, nothing really matters other than the pure strength, all people have almost the same amount of things which you mentioned except for HS, no one equips GA and hardly anyone equips deflection below level 80, knight can never beat mages and good luck beating archers of same BR when they hit crit delphics of 100k to a knight, the sylph system has made archers the best class without any doubt, the new even tiamat invasion is also heavily based on debuffs and purification and knights are not needed there as well, any intelligent creature would never pick up knights
                  Hello??? You haven't even read all my posts.... You are talking about BR, then you shift topic... You equate BR with strength, when in fact it is not.
                  And can you give proof that no one equips GA?
                  Can you give proof that hardly anyone equips deflection below 80??? And what about those who are already level 80??? DUH!

Not any more as I'm a mage now, but sure enough same BR archers one shots same BR knights with even a green gaia, if you guys don't know, bulk of gaia's attacking power comes from player's attacking power, even a white one star newly raised gaia takes the archer's PATK as base and then shoots 470% crazy delphic which is sure to hurt any knight
                  You are focusing too much on archer, when you are not even thinking that "what if the knight also has a high PATK"? And "what if the knight is a crit knight?" Surely anyone would say

"Even a white one star newly raised gaia takes the KNIGHT's PATK as base and then shoots 470% crazy delphic which is sure to hurt any ARCHERS.!" Duh.

or

"Even a white one star newly raised AMAZON QUEEN takes the KNIGHT's PATK as base and then shoots 440% crazy delphic which is sure to hurt any MAGES!" Duh

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    Hello??? You haven't even read all my posts.... You are talking about BR, then you shift topic... You equate BR with strength, when in fact it is not.
                    And can you give proof that no one equips GA?
                    Can you give proof that hardly anyone equips deflection below 80??? And what about those who are already level 80??? DUH!

You are focusing too much on archer, when you are not even thinking that "what if the knight also has a high PATK"? And "what if the knight is a crit knight?" Surely anyone would say

"Even a white one star newly raised gaia takes the KNIGHT's PATK as base and then shoots 470% crazy delphic which is sure to hurt any ARCHERS.!" Duh.

or

"Even a white one star newly raised AMAZON QUEEN takes the KNIGHT's PATK as base and then shoots 440% crazy delphic which is sure to hurt any MAGES!" Duh
                    Your post has really brought the ignorance out for everyone to see...
                    1) Archers have higher crit stats and also higher crit chance thanks to their passive crit boosts so they will always crit more and harder than any knight, also their MDEF is higher than knights' so I really don't know how gaia can one shot them. FYI I have played a really OP knight with 7k(yes 7k!) crit and even he really occasionally critted, maybe 1 out of 3 turns, so it's really a big gamble.
                    2) This point is just hilarious, I very rarely see any knight taking amazon queen, it's a definite loss if you take anything except gaia for the class wars, knights always take MATK sylphs.

Comment

ok its your problem what you think and want, but what i dont understand its why do you have to enter every single knight thread and speak about how bad knights are and how easly they get killed by mages or arcehrs with gaia. i dont see what your problem its on what others do , so leave us alone. you not a knight anymore, go to your mages threads, if you have nothing usefull or good to say and do not come and ocupy space when people ask for advice, and not for you to come and preach your belief. we dont care, and its iritating to see you post the same thing again and again for months. i am srr if i was insensitive, but please leave us alone

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                        ok its your problem what you think and want, but what i dont understand its why do you have to enter every single knight thread and speak about how bad knights are and how easly they get killed by mages or arcehrs with gaia. i dont see what your problem its on what others do , so leave us alone. you not a knight anymore, go to your mages threads, if you have nothing usefull or good to say and do not come and ocupy space when people ask for advice, and not for you to come and preach your belief. we dont care, and its iritating to see you post the same thing again and again for months. i am srr if i was insensitive, but please leave us alone
                        This thread is a public thread and I can post as much *** as I want here, don't need you retards to tell me what to do, create a private thread or a group and chat as much as you want.

Comment

lol.i am an archer i have my gaia with two blue star. i can kill knights easily who r 6k higher br than me.knights don't be suprised.no offence aganist knights!!!
                          I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R216923251 View Post
                            lol.i am an archer i have my gaia with two blue star. i can kill knights easily who r 6k higher br than me.knights don't be suprised.no offence aganist knights!!!
                            They won't believe bro as they are completely blinded by knights.

Comment

To the OP: Bro take my advice and don't pick up knights, pick mages / archers( I prefer archer). Good luck with your char , leaving the thread, see you guys

Comment

This thread is a public thread and I can post as much *** as I want here, don't need you retards to tell me what to do, create a private thread or a group and chat as much as you want.
                                we dont wanna hide from you , we want you to leave us alone. and i dont think you have any right to call us retards(srr for the used word). i dont know if mods permit or not the use of those words, but i dont think its good taste and nice to call people like that just because you disagree with em

Comment

Working...
                                X