Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph Evolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Evolution

What does each sylph evolve into and how do you get it to evolve?

What is the stat increase of each evolution?

Which one is best for knights and why?

W8 for evolved patch...or go to china and ask...or use google

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I'll gladly tell you but if you just search on google you find yourself.
      But here's something easy you should know.
      Evolved sylphs don't increase any stats like the current ones.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        I'll gladly tell you but if you just search on google you find yourself.
        But here's something easy you should know.
        Evolved sylphs don't increase any stats like the current ones.
        I think he meant their own stats, not the toon's stats.

And they do increase HP :P

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          I think he meant their own stats, not the toon's stats.

And they do increase HP :P
          Yea ok, that was logical lol ^^ :P
          And don't know, I wanna know too, but we don't know if the " balens " to keep all enchants we did on it will be same as chinese ( 200 ) or here will be with one more 0 ( 2k ).
          We don't know about the third ingredient that apollo/hades needs if its cash only, or like mahras ( obtainable via events ). Just need to see what R2's move will be, if it will be a good one.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Yea ok, that was logical lol ^^ :P
            And don't know, I wanna know too, but we don't know if the " balens " to keep all enchants we did on it will be same as chinese ( 200 ) or here will be with one more 0 ( 2k ).
            We don't know about the third ingredient that apollo/hades needs if its cash only, or like mahras ( obtainable via events ). Just need to see what R2's move will be, if it will be a good one.
            I'm more curious about upgrades. I know the requirements is level 60 purple. But will the evolved version be purple as well? or start from white. I know it's ridiculous to ask but hey we all know nothing is impossible here.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Bound balens work for this too?

Comment

Originally posted by CptnObvs View Post
                Bound balens work for this too?
                I'm not so sure, but don't think so. We will see, all depends on R2. If chinese has with bound balens too, doesn't mean R2 will too, seeing they would want more money, so...
                Originally posted by ancev View Post
                I'm more curious about upgrades. I know the requirements is level 60 purple. But will the evolved version be purple as well? or start from white. I know it's ridiculous to ask but hey we all know nothing is impossible here.
                From what I know, I don't think so.
                But I do think that the " rule " to keep all you did on your sylph has to do with mahra too, not only sepulcrum ( just thinking, might sound weird but...you can't know ) or gain only 20% if you are a free player and not spending any balens in game.
                I'm curious about the skills. They are in shop, but do you get them once you are evolved? or your sylph will be empty as a bottle.
                Edit : I know this, but think its different.
                Level 60 and purple quality for iris,pan,amazon and gaia.
                Level 70 and purple for hades and apollo.
                The 4 sylphs that can be found in atoll can freely be evolved.
                The other 2 cash sylphs will need +1 ingredient, and that one I don't know yet but it might be cash only or in shop, or like mahra's, so would be a headache to get them.
                Last edited by po1NNNt; 02-11-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X