Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Equipment set for lvl 30

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment set for lvl 30

why does it cost 50 lvl2 crystoids where the lvl 20 set only cost 5 lv1 crystoids? why such a big jump it will cost you 200 total to get of 4 lvl 30 set by the time you collect them they will be no use since you will have find better gear

It's very true it takes forever to collect that amount of lvl 2 crystaloids to complete your set. My experience - I collected 3 arena set before I even finished the lvl 30 set and the arena set gives way better bonuses. However, I think they made it at such a high cost to promote the event sale.
    ~MIA

Comment

level 40 gear takes 100 lv 3 crystaloids per piece.what really makes me mad is while im farming all this for set people are taking off their gear and die in arena real fast and farming better gear then i have since i prefer pve.this needs fixed please
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

should be mandatory that you wear gear while in arena.. just my opinion seems like an exploit to me
        Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
        Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
        Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
        (How To Submit a Ticket)
        ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

well i see why they take off gear and just die im lv 40 with a 16k br and they put me in match against lvl 29s with 5k br that needs fixed also
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
            should be mandatory that you wear gear while in arena.. just my opinion seems like an exploit to me
            They're not really exploiting. It's a kind of strategy. Lose faster = faster insignia.
            ~MIA

Comment

LOL. taking off gear is brilliant but LOL takes mad dedication to accept you are bad.
              Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R21107736 View Post
                why does it cost 50 lvl2 crystoids where the lvl 20 set only cost 5 lv1 crystoids? why such a big jump it will cost you 200 total to get of 4 lvl 30 set by the time you collect them they will be no use since you will have find better gear
                I think really the crystoids brought sets are just to help unlucky P, that can't get their inbetween armour to drop(ie lv 25,35 etc).So if your unlucky with instance drops,you always have the option to make it yourself.That and crypt runs for rings and trinkets,and you should not really fall to far behind others who have better luck.

Comment

Arena Gear Seems Much More Attainable, So I Believe They Should lower the cost of crystaloids to make gear ._. it's simply insane
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

It's even easier now to obtain the pvp set's now because of battlegrounds I got 160 insignia's for the battlegrounds i attended today. 80 each battleground because my team won I'm assuming. I don't know what the amount is for losing but it seems they're pushing arena gear over the pve gear. At least that is my perspective on it. Hopefully they will implement some changes to lower the crystaloid requirements because at 50 a piece you will be lucky to have a full set by the time you're 40. I know myself am 34 and only have 1 piece of the 30 pve set with the helm waiting to be made because of crystaloids.

Comment

Working...
                    X